There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Atlanta, cause even if we beat the Seahawks to go to the Superbowl, they'll be gunning towards the end of the game to cripple our guys/take them out before the big dance.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Want to best the Seahswks and make sherman cry.
Originally posted by CripplinYaStyle:
As tough and stout as our defense is, do you guys sense sometimes our players shy away from, or are sort of timid in tackling marshawn lynch?

I remember sharing that feeling during the games, memories are fuzzy but I do remember seeing them get stood up instead of plowing through him.
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
Atlanta. I think our defense matches up well against their offense. And I just don't think Kap can beat the Seahawks defense.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Atlanta, cause even if we beat the Seahawks to go to the Superbowl, they'll be gunning towards the end of the game to cripple our guys/take them out before the big dance.

this...the river chickens play so f**king dirty its not even funny...reminds me of Greg assface Williams with the Taints
Originally posted by HouseNiner:
Originally posted by CripplinYaStyle:
As tough and stout as our defense is, do you guys sense sometimes our players shy away from, or are sort of timid in tackling marshawn lynch?

I remember sharing that feeling during the games, memories are fuzzy but I do remember seeing them get stood up instead of plowing through him.

Did you see Lynch stand up the Skins backers one he got past the LOS? I remember one play he stood-up 3 defense players and ended up with nearly the entire defense on top of him in the pile. This is not something he does only to the Niners backers on occasion, give the guy a head of steam and look out. I'm surprised he can do this coz he seems to be more of a stand-up runner, he takes a crap load of hits.

It would be a hellacious game, but I would rather it be at home with the Hawks. Wilson is nearly impossible to contain, not a good thing, though the Skins were doing a better job of sacking him than the Niners did in Sea. So..it can be done.. Niners need to play faster than they have been playing the last couple games, they looked real tired..This is one team that really needed the bye. I don't think they come out this Saturday full of themselves..Stick had better be rockin...This needs to happen before any of us can consider the scenario the OP has presented.. NINERS!!
I want to play the Sewer-Chickens at the Stick after Matt Ryan has made their defense run around for 90+ plays of constant no-huddle, like Tom Brady did to us the week before we faced them.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Did you see Lynch stand up the Skins backers one he got past the LOS? I remember one play he stood-up 3 defense players and ended up with nearly the entire defense on top of him in the pile. This is not something he does only to the Niners backers on occasion

I stopped reading there because I don't care about the rest. I didn't say that lynch only did it to the Niners, I was just agreeing that Lynch didn't seem intimidated by our defense and they couldn't dominate him. I don't think there is anything to be ashamed of with being nervous about tackling a full speed Lynch.
i would rather we play seahawks at the stick for a few different reasons.

1. its at home against a team that generally isnt good on the road (except this later part of the season they have done alot better)

2. its revenge!

3. seahawks D took a hit with losing clemons.. that will show. atlanta has a pretty physical team so hopefully they beat up the hawks pretty bad.

on the flip side seattle is a very physical team and i hope they rough up atlanta also if atlanta wins. i want a physically and mentally drained opponent.
I want to rip both of these teams to shreds. They have been giving us hell for a few seasons now. Its time to erase any questions marks.
@Tankle: That's how I feel, especially about getting revenge and/or a weakened enemy
Is it me or does it seem like Seattle has their own bounty program going on. Somebody important is always crippled facing them.
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Is it me or does it seem like Seattle has their own bounty program going on. Somebody important is always crippled facing them.

You may have something there. It's looking like someone is seriously injured lately after a game with them.. Did you see the cutaway shots of what was going on with sherman and browner and Moss and the other Skins WR? Lots of crazy hitting that didn't seem to end when the play had ended. Some team really needs to hammer those ahos, and I mean really. Tho RG3 injury was not a hit, his knee just went away when he tried to recover a bad snap..
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Jan 7, 2013 at 1:15 AM ]
I'd rather beat the Packers first.
i would take ATL