There are 42 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which 49er Unit are you Most Concerned about Against GB?

Which 49er Unit are you Most Concerned about Against GB?

I am most concerned about our defense. Aaron Rodgers is obviously a great QB and if we give him enough chances, he can carve us up. I hope we play a ball control offense, run clock, and throw aggressively in the red zone. Keeping Aaron off the field and playing GREAT defense is the only way we can beat a healthy GB team.
Defense unless we go full retard on punt returns
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

this for sure
Aaron Roger's unit.
I'm more concerned about the defense than the offense, but I'm most concerned about our QB above anything else.
Defense. Basically, Aron Rodgers.

And Woodsen off the Safety blitz.
I find it interesting that we are more concerned about the Defense than the Offense, especially since this Defense is supposed to be one of the best in the game.
Originally posted by calbear:
I find it interesting that we are more concerned about the Defense than the Offense, especially since this Defense is supposed to be one of the best in the game.

not the same without justin
Defensive line and special teams (total exept for Lee).
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

What if we score two TD's off punts but go full retard on defense
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Jan 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM ]
Defense line only, and only because of Cowboy's situation. If he was healthy I wouldn't have to many worries except for blown coverages or breakdowns on the D. I think the offense moves the ball pretty well, if not real well..
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
I'm more concerned about the defense than the offense, but I'm most concerned about our QB above anything else.

all really,,, im a worry wort
Defense
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:

What's wrong with that?

2nd year player in his first playoff game. Not to mention, he's only started half a season.

I'm kind of worried about Kaep's play as well.