There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

kaepernick vs rodgers nfls best arms compete

Originally posted by Valrod33:
Originally posted by hofer36:
rather than play the game maybe they should just have kaerpnick and rodgers line up at the goalline and throw it a s far as they can, with longest throw being declared winner

Thats the only chance we have of winning

There other way we could win is by outplaying the Packers....You know....like we did in week 1
meh this guy can throw better than both of them.

Originally posted by susweel:
meh this guy can throw better than both of them.

LOL...this just remended me of that new car commercial where the guy is teaching his kid to throw like a girl. LOL.
I'm obviously way on the 9ers side of bias, but this is by far the most interesting matchup of the weekend.....and I'm stuck at a gala with my wife Saturday night! Cell phone off....PVR on!
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Jan 8, 2013 at 2:14 PM ]
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Now is the time for Moss to take himself out of system reserve mode and get into there is no tomorrow mode.

He definitely still has it. At games I attended, I saw him torch corners 1:1 on deep routes, but Smith (QB at the time) seemed to give up too early on the route. Since Kap started, I think it has more to do with his timing with Kap and Kaps willingness to toss it up for Moss to grab. No holds barred in the playoff, let Randy go up and get it.

Note: The only receiver Kap has struggled to get on the same page with is Randy Moss:Smith-to-Moss 13/20, 235 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT. QB Rating of 117.7Kap-to-Moss 15/30, 199 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs. QB Rating of 54.8