There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

kaepernick vs rodgers nfls best arms compete

Originally posted by ninermedic:
He's already beaten Brees and Brady...certainly capable of outdueling Rodgers and ultimately Peyton Manning in this year's playoffs. That's a veritable Who's Who of NFL quarterbacking. Would be legendary stuff.

God that would be incredible. Outdueling Brees and Brady on the road in the regular season, Rodgers in the playoffs and Manning in the Superbowl? Would be one special run for Kap!
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

EPIC!!!!!
we need to get Davis into this game, kaep only looks for walker

I've seen that video before somewhere....

...can't quite place it.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

I've seen that video before somewhere....

...can't quite place it.

the person who uploaded the video on youtube has the same name as you
Originally posted by rxrunner:

it is him lol

it is him lol

it is him lol

er...that was the joke.

...was that not clear?
Originally posted by Marvin49:

it is him lol

er...that was the joke.

...was that not clear?

Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Now is the time for Moss to take himself out of system reserve mode and get into there is no tomorrow mode.

He definitely still has it. At games I attended, I saw him torch corners 1:1 on deep routes, but Smith (QB at the time) seemed to give up too early on the route. Since Kap started, I think it has more to do with his timing with Kap and Kaps willingness to toss it up for Moss to grab. No holds barred in the playoff, let Randy go up and get it.

how many long passes has kaepernick connected with to moss? not many that I recall, i guess you might call the td pass in pats game a long pass...smith hit moss with 55 yard bomb vs giants--i think you are overstating the effect of the qb change on moss's production

i guess kaerpnick hasnt connected on any long passes to moss

This isnt the backup qb thread. Go over to the smith st thread if you want to talk about him.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:

This isnt the backup qb thread. Go over to the smith st thread if you want to talk about him.

snarky answer to a legit football question...cant think of any huh...i mean a reason presumably for the switch was kaerpernick's strng arm and the poster intimated that moss was getting open but smith wouldnt throw it and kaepernick would...so all im asking is for he (and you) to back it up, cite the plays
[ Edited by hofer36 on Jan 7, 2013 at 6:55 PM ]
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:

He was responding to someone else's comments about Smith but you think HE should go to the Smith tread to talk about him?
Originally posted by Valrod33:
rather than play the game maybe they should just have kaerpnick and rodgers line up at the goalline and throw it a s far as they can, with longest throw being declared winner

Thats the only chance we have of winning

Originally posted by Valrod33:
rather than play the game maybe they should just have kaerpnick and rodgers line up at the goalline and throw it a s far as they can, with longest throw being declared winner

Thats the only chance we have of winning