LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 188 users in the forums

kaepernick vs rodgers nfls best arms compete

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im really excited about this matchup. I think this is the game where the country wakes up to how special kap is. Lets hope there aren't to many broken fingers!
He's already beaten Brees and Brady...certainly capable of outdueling Rodgers and ultimately Peyton Manning in this year's playoffs. That's a veritable Who's Who of NFL quarterbacking. Would be legendary stuff.
Yeee ssssss ser !!!! Kaep is on show case here .. Our whole team is I hope we show the whole country whos here to stay !
Originally posted by ninermedic:
He's already beaten Brees and Brady...certainly capable of outdueling Rodgers and ultimately Peyton Manning in this year's playoffs. That's a veritable Who's Who of NFL quarterbacking. Would be legendary stuff.

This could be a legendary game. I just hope we get Vernon Davis involved. If we get Davis involved, with Crabtree playing at the level he has, James coming on, and Gore giving us steady yards, no team in the NFC can stop us.
Kap gonna outduel Rodgers. Baleeeeed Dat!!!!!!!
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
This could be a legendary game. I just hope we get Vernon Davis involved. If we get Davis involved, with Crabtree playing at the level he has, James coming on, and Gore giving us steady yards, no team in the NFC can stop us.

It will be very disappointing if this bye week does not result in Davis getting open, a revitalized Gore bursting through for 100 yards or more, a better pass rush with or without JSmith and a win, really.
It's strange that he is like Rodgers in that he throws better outside the pocket than inside. And better on the run.
Now is the time for Moss to take himself out of system reserve mode and get into there is no tomorrow mode.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Now is the time for Moss to take himself out of system reserve mode and get into there is no tomorrow mode.

He definitely still has it. At games I attended, I saw him torch corners 1:1 on deep routes, but Smith (QB at the time) seemed to give up too early on the route. Since Kap started, I think it has more to do with his timing with Kap and Kaps willingness to toss it up for Moss to grab. No holds barred in the playoff, let Randy go up and get it.

Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:

He definitely still has it. At games I attended, I saw him torch corners 1:1 on deep routes, but Smith (QB at the time) seemed to give up too early on the route. Since Kap started, I think it has more to do with his timing with Kap and Kaps willingness to toss it up for Moss to grab. No holds barred in the playoff, let Randy go up and get it.

how many long passes has kaepernick connected with to moss? not many that I recall, i guess you might call the td pass in pats game a long pass...smith hit moss with 55 yard bomb vs giants--i think you are overstating the effect of the qb change on moss's production
rather than play the game maybe they should just have kaerpnick and rodgers line up at the goalline and throw it a s far as they can, with longest throw being declared winner
Not just Kaepernick but the WHOLE 49ers team will remind the nation why they are THE MOST COMPLETE TEAM in the whole NFL. They will barge their way through the postseason and win the superbowl. LETS GO NINERS!!
Originally posted by hofer36:
rather than play the game maybe they should just have kaerpnick and rodgers line up at the goalline and throw it a s far as they can, with longest throw being declared winner

Thats the only chance we have of winning
Share 49ersWebzone