There are 144 users in the forums

What are some good poster ideas to have at the game vs GB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So I'm going to the game Saturday and I'M NOT going casual (just a 49ers jersey or shirt) I'm going all out like if it was Halloween night. I'll be standing out quite a bit and I want to be caring around a big poster. What are some ideas that you guys have??

"We EAT Cheese Head" ??? I don't know :/
[ Edited by I_Saw_a_Fish on Jan 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM ]
EAD Aaron
Hey Rodguh's- Discount Double Check
Aaron Rodgers is short. he hates that crap
"We EAT Cheese Head." Wow dude. Just... wow.

Off the top of my head... Discount-Double-Choke. You can have that one for free.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Off the top of my head... Discount-Double-Choke. You can have that one for free.

Ask him when he'll pay up on his jersey bet?

Hahaha!! I know I know but, it kind of goes with what I'm going to be wearing that day.
Originally posted by I_Saw_a_Fish:

Hahaha!! I know I know but, it kind of goes with what I'm going to be wearing that day.

You're going dressed as a mouse?
Originally posted by DonJulio:
You're going dressed as a mouse?

Perhaps a scary mouse, LOL

Rodgers doesn't pay his bets
Originally posted by WashSt9er:
Rodgers doesn't pay his bets

A Rodgers Never Pays His Debts
Have a giant picture of rodgers in a kaep jersey and put "pay up this time" or something like that.
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
Have a giant picture of rodgers in a kaep jersey and put "pay up this time" or something like that.

I think this is one of the best ideas ever!! So far I'm leaning towards something like this
Give me a few days and I'll come up with something worth making. We used to do this all the time in college when Gameday came into town and had some pretty good ones.
Share 49ersWebzone