There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What was Pat and Bow wearing?

So I was watching the Delanie mic'd up video and at the end saw Pat wearing what at 1st glance looked like a chain mail vest. I of course had to rewind and take a look. After taking a 2nd look it appeared that both Pat and Bow were wearing some kind of vest that appeared to have gel like links. Anyone know what this item/product was? Assuming it helps absorb impact?
I noticed that too and am curious. It's not the Kevlar vest that Vick wears.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
So I was watching the Delanie mic'd up video and at the end saw Pat wearing what at 1st glance looked like a chain mail vest. I of course had to rewind and take a look. After taking a 2nd look it appeared that both Pat and Bow were wearing some kind of vest that appeared to have gel like links. Anyone know what this item/product was? Assuming it helps absorb impact?

Originally posted by EezyNiner:
I noticed that too and am curious. It's not the Kevlar vest that Vick wears.

Probably just the next generation of rib guards. I haven't watched the video but if how you describe it is correct with "gel links" then I would definitely just call it light weight gel padding, help cushion the hit on the ground when you tackle and probably keep the studs of cleats from cutting you.
steroids
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
steroids

You can WEAR steroids now!?!?!? I gotta get me some, as long it wont shrink my nuts or give me acne!
Zoombang Adult 2 Piece Compression Padded Shoulder Shirt
the gel is a mixture of HGH and Adderall that slowly penetrates the skin and into the blood stream within a 3 hour period.
A rape vest
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
A rape vest

Excellent.
A rape vest

We need to order some more for our receivers then, for the next time we play the seahawks. Their corners get away with rape like big Ben and Kobe, when they are in coverage.
A rape vest

It is impossible for those guys to be raped, they would just break them in half
French ticklers
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
A rape vest

Idk about that. Im sure if big Leonard Davis wanted him some Pat or Bow he could take them..
Originally posted by CityKing415:
A rape vest

Idk about that. Im sure if big Leonard Davis wanted him some Pat or Bow he could take them..

He'd have to catch them first.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
A rape vest

He'd have to catch them first.
true that