LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Highlight video...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great video! Absolutely love it! We finally have a qb again for the first time since jeff Garcia. I haven't been this excited in 8 yrs!
Originally posted by asyouwerebanddotcom:
Great video! Absolutely love it! We finally have a qb again for the first time since jeff Garcia. I haven't been this excited in 8 yrs!

I watch it about once a day now. I might make my wife and kids watch it too.
Awesome video!
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by asyouwerebanddotcom:

I watch it about once a day now. I might make my wife and kids watch it too.

LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Did anyone else notice in the video Bruce Miller get away with some holding penalties?
Bump before Saturdays Game.
bump again cuz its motha phuckin COLIN KAEPERNICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well....bummin' pretty hard right now.

I just got a copyright infringement notice and this video was removed. I guess that's all she wrote for this little hobby. I'm not gonna spend all the time and energy to put together a highlight vid if they are just going to delete it like that.

All well. Strangely, it appears it still works in the embedded player, so if you do want to keep it you can download it with Realplayer or something like that.

All well...it was fun while it lasted.

My guess getting 66K hits (and over 600 likes) in less than a month was over some kind of threshold. It was kinda cool seeing that it was in fact the NFL who made the claim and not some Joe Schmoe.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Did anyone else notice in the video Bruce Miller get away with some holding penalties?

that's your opinion
marvin got busted!

Originally posted by YungAce:
marvin got busted!

yup. bummin'
Originally posted by Marvin49:
marvin got busted!

yup. bummin'

You gotta make a new profile and set all the videos to private so you can only access them by link.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
marvin got busted!

yup. bummin'

You gotta make a new profile and set all the videos to private so you can only access them by link.

Thats not a bad idea...that way at least I won't lose them. All the other ones are still up right now. Its just the Kaep vid that got removed.

I think the fact that Kaeps popularity took off so quick after the GB game and I was getting like 3k-5k hits per day is what got me flagged.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 30, 2013 at 9:54 PM ]
all the kaepernick highlight videos are getting taken down by the NFL lol
aww phooey, I loved Marvins video...
Share 49ersWebzone