Originally posted by YungAce:

This
Originally posted by b9er37:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Sounds like Batman. Awesome. Wait Kaep = Batman

Yup...Dark Knight Rises soundtrack.

new nickname?
would be pretty dope... love the vid, Kap makes watching the games more fun.

Haha
Exellent...Who is this Kaepernick kid?
Good stuff Marvin... I wish there was a way for me to get Inside the NFL footage to my computer so I could do a year in review edit using that footage. I am getting ready to start on a Gore video. I really want to do a Goldson/Whitner video as well. We will see...
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Good stuff Marvin... I wish there was a way for me to get Inside the NFL footage to my computer so I could do a year in review edit using that footage. I am getting ready to start on a Gore video. I really want to do a Goldson/Whitner video as well. We will see...

I just recorded one episode (Patriots game) and used 4 or 5 clips from it.

I've been thinking of doing a Gore vid for awhile (I got an idea for an opener in 2010 when he got hurt), but it's kinda on the backburner. If I do another one it'll be Aldon, Crab, or a Gore/Hunter/James combo.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM ]
This guy's got me excited about football again. Haven't seen so much of the screen since I was a weee boy. Loving the highlights, man.
Damn gave me chills
Awesome video dude!! In 3 years, Kaep will be one of the top 3 qbs in the nfl.
Cool vid!
Two of my most favorite things. 49ers and Batman!
why can't I watch this on my phone I wanted to faep to it in the bathroom.
Kaepernick is definitely my new favorite Quarterback and he's exciting to watch. I have this visceral feel every time he drops back to pass, like we're going to get a first down or score, where with Romo or Cutler, the QB's for two other teams I like, I have this "don't throw a pick" attitude, not as much confidence in them.
Kaepernick is ready to show the nation what he is made of. Help contribute to his team where he can and help win the SUPERBOWL this year.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Kaepernick is ready to show the nation what he is made of. Help contribute to his team where he can and help win the SUPERBOWL this year.

That would be quite the honor! Here's hoping
[ Edited by HouseNiner on Jan 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
why can't I watch this on my phone I wanted to faep to it in the bathroom.

Copyright on music wont allow it to be played on mobile devices.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM ]