There are 161 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick Highlight video...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
great video
EPIC!

Good job Marvin.
damn shame we can't use some of those drop passes in this video... there were some accurate downfield drops by Vernon, Walker, and Randy.

since this is NT, can't leave without complaining about something.
Marv missed that one to Vernon over the middle against the Bears, when they went with an all out blitz...and Kaep threw it off his back foot into a small window.

either way, GREAT VIDEO MAN......will watch again! Music seemed to go perfect with it too.
Great vid, Marvin. The term "throwing your receivers open" comes to mind when watching that video. When he's on his game, he doesn't throw it to where the receiver is, like a lot of QB. He throws it to where they need to be to make the catch/play. It's been a long damn time since we've had a QB that could do that.
I love how he built it up and saved the best for last.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Great Video!!!
Awesome Video!!!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Great Faep material.

Faepernick?
Great Video...I love what Alex has done for the team,but I am really looking forward to seeing CK7 kick some ass in the playoffs!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Great Faep material.

Faepernick?

Great work as always.
Sounds like Batman. Awesome. Wait Kaep = Batman
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Great vid, Marvin. The term "throwing your receivers open" comes to mind when watching that video. When he's on his game, he doesn't throw it to where the receiver is, like a lot of QB. He throws it to where they need to be to make the catch/play. It's been a long damn time since we've had a QB that could do that.

This. Kaep is going to a great QB for us.
such good footage. howd u get it again?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
such good footage. howd u get it again?

Captured it on my laptop when I play the games on my DVR.
Share 49ersWebzone