There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kaep/Crabtree/LMJ-Gore-Hunter Combo

Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
The future of the 49ers offense appears to be bright, and the future is now. We have a window that is open right now and we need to go through it.

49ers aren't just going to go through it, they are going to BLAST through it this postseason and take care of business bringing home the SUPERBOWL TROPHY
will be great to see how this offense moves with all 3 backs available and Manningham healthy also, would be nice if AJ can contribute something next year
Originally posted by Sf49ers303:
How long do we have crabtree for and do you think well resign him?

i think crabs has two years left. i didnt think he'd resign before this year but with kaep in charge i think he'll sign. his numbers have gone up with kaepernick and they look like a deadly combo that will be together a long time
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

i think crabs has two years left. i didnt think he'd resign before this year but with kaep in charge i think he'll sign. his numbers have gone up with kaepernick and they look like a deadly combo that will be together a long time

Yep. I felt like he wouldn't resign either because he'd want to go play with a qb that got him the ball a lot but they're recently on fire. He will be back

I believe 2 more years, and probably not. If he puts up two more years llike this he'll be a 100 million dollar man
I think the difference between this combination being a good offense (which is what they are now, just above middle of the pack) and being a great/elite offense (top 5) is having an offseason of working together, getting the right chemistry, etc. I don't expect Vernon Davis to have another season like how he did this year. We also need to get more dynamic in how we use our backs and receivers (splitting Hunter, Davis, and James out wide more), working Celek into the passing game more, and drafting another more sure handed TE, as well as another receiver. Even if Williams and Manningham weren't hurt, I'd consider it a position of need because Moss won't be here longterm.

Next year is his contract year and YES I do think we re-sighn him.....no way he gets to be a Cowboy.....
Im worried about gore losing a step...looks like Baalke timed this right.

do we draft another RB next year? How good will hunter be?