There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 opponents

The Year of the South

(AFCS & NFCS)

Maybe the team should set up a "Youngstown South" as a base of ops if two road games are close apart distancewise...my vote goes to wherever Eddie D's living in TB/StPete
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 30, 2012 at 10:03 PM ]
Kaep against Luck and RGIII next year. HELL YEAH!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,786
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Kaep against Luck and RGIII next year. HELL YEAH!

Cam Newton and Rodgers as well.

These 5 QBs will dominate the NFL for the next decade
Prime primetime candidates:

Colts game (Harbaugh vs Luck)
GB game (playoff rematch?)
Houston game (Super Bowl rematch?/preview?)
One of the Seattle games
Tough home games..
Tough sched. Only the Jacksonville game in London against Tebow and the two games against the 'Tards and Alex Smith are gimmes. Frick, I just hope we don't play St. Louis on any of the 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, or 15th games of the season. I know one Lambs fan who trolls and reckons they "own" us. Seems that way, but I reckon sheer circumstance this year. Sheer circumstance.
Originally posted by imagoodudePMe:
someone please help


how do they determine where the division winners play on the road and at home.

for ex, the niners play was on the road while the niners play the falcons and green bay at home. how is that determined?

so no one is going to answer this??????????????
Either the Seattle, Green Bay game will be on prime time as the very first game of the season. That's because this team is going all the way this year.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,062
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
Kaep against Luck and RGIII next year. HELL YEAH!

This.

East coast will rep the niners well like we did last year.

rubber/janitor/cwilson/ncninerfan.......ITS GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by imagoodudePMe:
Originally posted by imagoodudePMe:
someone please help


how do they determine where the division winners play on the road and at home.

for ex, the niners play was on the road while the niners play the falcons and green bay at home. how is that determined?

so no one is going to answer this??????????????

I'll PM you.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
We have to travel to New Orleans again, what kind of bs is that?

I love it! Didn't get to make the game this year, but I will DEFINITELY be there next year
Why is everyone saying tough home games? It's the division games, Atlanta away from that dome is just another football team. Colts aren't as good away from home either. We're built to beat GB. Houston has been exposed. Carolina is Carolina. What's the big deal?
Originally posted by imagoodudePMe:
Originally posted by imagoodudePMe:
someone please help


how do they determine where the division winners play on the road and at home.

for ex, the niners play was on the road while the niners play the falcons and green bay at home. how is that determined?

so no one is going to answer this??????????????

2011: played @ Det, vs TB and all NFCE
2012: played @ NO, vs NYG and all NFCN
2013: will play @ WAS, vs GB and all NFCS

I think it's all arbitrary TBPH...the location of the game where the corresponding placed team from the NFC division where we play all 4 teams might influence which team is played in the other home game but I doubt it, or maybe it's based on who won the previous years meeting if two division matching teams play again the following season (we beat the pack this year in lambeau, therefore they have to play in the stick next year)
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,062
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
2011: played @ Det, vs TB and all NFCE
2012: played @ NO, vs NYG and all NFCN
2013: will play @ WAS, vs GB and all NFCS

I think it's all arbitrary TBPH...the location of the game where the corresponding placed team from the NFC division where we play all 4 teams might influence which team is played in the other home game but I doubt it, or maybe it's based on who won the previous years meeting if two division matching teams play again the following season (we beat the pack this year in lambeau, therefore they have to play in the stick next year)

Originally posted by 228niner:
I love it! Didn't get to make the game this year, but I will DEFINITELY be there next year

Yeah I am glad their coming to Washington. I'll get to see them. It sucks being an East Coast fan. I can only see our boys when their in Carolina, Washington, Baltimore, or something within a reasonable reach to VA.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home