There are 628 users in the forums
49ers will ride their running game for as far as they go.
Dec 29, 2012 at 8:25 AM
- PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,043
We can only hope. Of course, I might be more confident if Hunter were available. Lets hope LMJ becomes more of a threat on offense. He's gotten better each week.
Dec 29, 2012 at 8:29 AM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,394
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
We can only hope. Of course, I might be more confident if Hunter were available. Lets hope LMJ becomes more of a threat on offense. He's gotten better each week.
Hunter being out hurts. Hopefully LMJ can get going, and even Dixon can get into the mix as well, stop stutter-stepping and dancing and hit the hole hard each and every time he gets the ball.
Dec 29, 2012 at 9:30 AM
- leakyfausett
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,641
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
We can only hope. Of course, I might be more confident if Hunter were available. Lets hope LMJ becomes more of a threat on offense. He's gotten better each week.
He has gotten better at the return game but his running has been about the same each game. 3.8; 3.9; 3.8 average about 3.8 Gores #'s are also down. Coincident I think not has a lot to do with the crappy college pistol Harbaugh and Roman have decided to run for some unknown reason.
Dec 29, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,886
We MUST get a real Red Zone game plan.
Dec 29, 2012 at 3:05 PM
- ElDannMann
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,689
Conserve our health? What season have you been watching? We're riddled with injuries.
Dec 29, 2012 at 3:07 PM
- leakyfausett
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,641
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Conserve our health? What season have you been watching? We're riddled with injuries.
He speaks of the running backs mostly Gore.
Dec 29, 2012 at 4:15 PM
- PowderdToastMn
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,043
Originally posted by leakyfausett:Originally posted by TheRatMan13:We can only hope. Of course, I might be more confident if Hunter were available. Lets hope LMJ becomes more of a threat on offense. He's gotten better each week.
He has gotten better at the return game but his running has been about the same each game. 3.8; 3.9; 3.8 average about 3.8 Gores #'s are also down. Coincident I think not has a lot to do with the crappy college pistol Harbaugh and Roman have decided to run for some unknown reason.
I watched the New England drives again and the offense was set more in traditional formations than the pistol. They used it a few times but not as many as I remembered.
I'm wondering if Harbaugh and Roman did it to avoid anymore fumbles from the center exchange. Hopefully they go back to the traditional sets this coming week. They can't avoid those formations in the playoffs or we will get killed.
Dec 29, 2012 at 7:49 PM
- IdahoNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,543
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
We MUST get a real Red Zone game plan.
This is most important. Redzone efficiency must improve. Cant rely on the kick game.
Also have to sustain drives.