There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Garrett Celek

Originally posted by bzborow1:
Or if he gives up sex during the season he could be one mean mofo.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
His gf is hot as fuuuuu

he's already won in the game of life.

I would focus hard on the game of life instead the game of football if my woman looked like that.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by sfout:
At that supposed weight his 40 time is going to be crucial for him. If he is really 285 and runs a 4.7 he'll probably be the 2nd or 3rd TE off the board because we all know he should shed about 15+ pounds and lean out, even though he looks pretty yoked in that photo.

Why would he need to lose any weight? He's built solid as is, a great blocker as a TE and has the ability to use his body to box out defenders to make plays as a receiver. Its like having an extra offensive lineman with receiving skills out on the field.

I really like Sims as well. I have us taking him in the third in my early mock.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he is a scrub. he and walker should both go and a serious upgrade behind vernon should be on the list of things to do in the off season
Walker would be good if he wasn't such a b***h once the ball came to him. Cost us a TD/win/bye with that drop @ STL.
That shirt is pimpin! God she is f**king sexy as fug as well. Blondes ftw!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
His gf is hot as fuuuuu

he's already won in the game of life.

I would focus hard on the game of life instead the game of football if my woman looked like that.

This thread is all about her now.

Garrett is one lucky SOB!!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
he is a scrub. he and walker should both go and a serious upgrade behind vernon should be on the list of things to do in the off season

far too early to write off Garret. you probably would have cut Brent Jones after his rookie year, too.
I think it would be smart to see exactly what he's got.

If he can play then keep him - if not adios!
Celek made a few plays last week. He's a good #3.
He catches with his hands(unlike our other tight ends), Kaep's type of receiver.
Originally posted by boast:
far too early to write off Garret. you probably would have cut Brent Jones after his rookie year, too.

This. I'd like to hold on to him, even as just the #3 TE. If he develops into something worthwhile he can be further incorporated into the offense or traded for some compensation down the road.
he could develop into a reliable #2. If we cut Walker, do you guys think we bring Rueland back?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
he could develop into a reliable #2. If we cut Walker, do you guys think we bring Rueland back?

The 49ers are not going to "cut" Walker, he's a free agent at the end of the season.

Reuland is playing for the Jets so that is out of the question, but seeing as how they chose an undrafted rookie over a guy who had been on the practice squad for a year with them, this franchise is done with him eitherway. Most likely a potential replacement for Walker would come through the draft.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 28, 2012 at 5:42 PM ]