There are 187 users in the forums

Garrett Celek

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What does everyone think of this guy? He has very limited play time thus far, but with Davis being banged up and Walker potentially walking next year, could he be next in line for the #2 (potentially #1) TE spot. I would like to see him get more reps in the Arizona game to see what we have. I though he made some nice catches and broken tackles in the SEA game. Wayyyy to early to really determine anything at this point, but the limited sample size seems promising.
i'd like to comment on him but i honestly stopped watching that s**t show on sunday once it got out of hand, my time was better served wrapping christmas gifts
His gf is hot as fuuuuu

[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Dec 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
"ascending player"

i said much of the same thing in the preseason before the final cuts.
He made a few catches in garbage time Really can't take anything out of that
Originally posted by SJniner7:
What does everyone think of this guy? He has very limited play time thus far, but with Davis being banged up and Walker potentially walking next year, could he be next in line for the #2 (potentially #1) TE spot. I would like to see him get more reps in the Arizona game to see what we have. I though he made some nice catches and broken tackles in the SEA game. Wayyyy to early to really determine anything at this point, but the limited sample size seems promising.

I'd like to see a lot more of him. If he can perform, drafting another TE becomes less urgent. He's certainly got the physical size for the role and he looked good making those catches. His brother was never highly rated, drafted in the 5th round and he's done "okay" for himself.
he is nothing more than a #3 TE. I think we should still get fauria in the draft...
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
he is nothing more than a #3 TE. I think we should still get fauria in the draft...

Dion Sims doe...................................

6'5", 285, good blocker, good receiver, hands softer than silk.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Dion Sims doe...................................

6'5", 285, good blocker, good receiver, hands softer than silk.

At that supposed weight his 40 time is going to be crucial for him. If he is really 285 and runs a 4.7 he'll probably be the 2nd or 3rd TE off the board because we all know he should shed about 15+ pounds and lean out, even though he looks pretty yoked in that photo.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
His gf is hot as fuuuuu

he's already won in the game of life.

Originally posted by sfout:
At that supposed weight his 40 time is going to be crucial for him. If he is really 285 and runs a 4.7 he'll probably be the 2nd or 3rd TE off the board because we all know he should shed about 15+ pounds and lean out, even though he looks pretty yoked in that photo.

Why would he need to lose any weight? He's built solid as is, a great blocker as a TE and has the ability to use his body to box out defenders to make plays as a receiver. Its like having an extra offensive lineman with receiving skills out on the field.
Originally posted by susweel:

Dude will never be a great player because he'll always be too exhausted from tapping dat ass over and over to put in the optimal amount of effort.
should've got my boy Orson Charles.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
should've got my boy Orson Charles.

8 catches for a 100 yards on the season. Celek's got half his production in like 1/10th of the playing time. meh.

A guy that I was wrong about was Dwayne Allen, he's made some outstanding plays this year and looked very good in Indy.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 28, 2012 at 2:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by susweel:

Dude will never be a great player because he'll always be too exhausted from tapping dat ass over and over to put in the optimal amount of effort.

Or if he gives up sex during the season he could be one mean mofo.
Share 49ersWebzone