LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree needs 67 yard for our first 1000 yard receiver since TO in 2003

Shop Find 49ers gear online
congrats crabtree. Great game, and good season.
What a godsend.
If this can continue in the playoffs...
The godsend is having a QB that will throw him the football. Crabtree is averaging over 80 yards a game with Kapernick. (that's over 1,400 yards with a full season). I remember Crabtree's saying after we lost to the Giants in the NFC Championship game where no WRs had any catches......"Just give the receivers a chance to make plays!" And that's the difference with CK as our QB.
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
The godsend is having a QB that will throw him the football. Crabtree is averaging over 80 yards a game with Kapernick. (that's over 1,400 yards with a full season). I remember Crabtree's saying after we lost to the Giants in the NFC Championship game where no WRs had any catches......"Just give the receivers a chance to make plays!" And that's the difference with CK as our QB.

Can we just congragulate him and not turn this into another QB thread? There are enough of those discussions. K thx.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

This guy is developing an insane rapport with Kaep, where do you go on 3rd & 10 when nothing seems possible? CRABS.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This guy is developing an insane rapport with Kaep, where do you go on 3rd & 10 when nothing seems possible? CRABS.

This guy is an absolute BEAST on 3rd down. No WR gives his second effort on YAC like Crabs does not even Megatron.

Only if Davis can have the same rapport...
The 1000 yard drought is finally over.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

Only if Davis can have the same rapport...

He would if he would just stop jumping for the ball.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
He WILL get it.

Peterson is Crabs b*tch

What did i tell yall?
He WILL get it.

Peterson is Crabs b*tch

What did i tell yall?

You told us he WILL get it. And that peterson is Crabtree's b!tch.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He WILL get it.

Peterson is Crabs b*tch

What did i tell yall?

You told us he WILL get it. And that peterson is Crabtree's b!tch.

Congrats to Crabtree!
Share 49ersWebzone