LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree needs 67 yard for our first 1000 yard receiver since TO in 2003

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jrg:
bored

This is fun.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
He WILL get it.

Peterson is Crabs b*tch

This
He will get 66 yards
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
He will get 66 yards

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
He will get 66 yards

Lol
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by fastforward:
The WR corps is depleted. The Cardinals may double-team Cratbree.

naw not with VD and moss on the field.

that and I get the feeling AJ may be taking the field to... a few burn plays to other recievers and they will lossen their death grip on him alot. also Crabs has mad moves
I hope he gets it. He's played great this year.
But but, Crabtree wouldn't even be a #2 receiver on half the NFL teams. Oh the bizzaro world a real coach has brought to us.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I hope he gets it. He's played great this year.

Agreed!
Jinx thread is a jinx.

Originally posted by RonMexico:
wont get it

este
Hope he gets it. He's been great for us this year.
Really hope he gets it. I have been on of crabtrees biggest critics over the years. He is still not quite what i was expecting, but he has been super clutch for us moving the chains this year, which is in reality what we really needed out of a WR the last few seasons. Big plays are over rated, but this season he has been sure handed and clutch on third downs. really happy with his production this season even if he doesnt get to 1000.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Really hope he gets it. I have been on of crabtrees biggest critics over the years. He is still not quite what i was expecting, but he has been super clutch for us moving the chains this year, which is in reality what we really needed out of a WR the last few seasons. Big plays are over rated, but this season he has been sure handed and clutch on third downs. really happy with his production this season even if he doesnt get to 1000.

Agreed. Our 3rd down conversion rate isnt nearly as good without Crabtrees yards after catch. He has extended many drives this season.
[ Edited by rondoman on Dec 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM ]
UPDATE: Terrell Owens is quoted as saying he would sign with the Niners and be ready in time for their playoff run.

Gotta be better than this year's Brett Swain.
Share 49ersWebzone