There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cowboy Has Partially Torn Tricep

Totally called this, I think if we don't get the bye week, we can beat the Bears without him, but will definitely need him back for the Pack (and I think he'll be good to go by then).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Totally called this, I think if we don't get the bye week, we can beat the Bears without him, but will definitely need him back for the Pack (and I think he'll be good to go by then).
Careful!

Patting yourself on the back too much can cause a partially torn triceps.

Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Careful!

I did dislocate a shoulder once because of it...
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM ]
Careful!

I did dislocate a shoulder once because of it...
lol.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
What happen to it being the elbow? f**king Harbaugh is such a liar.

You do realize the triceps helps control the elbow joint right? If you tear a triceps, it will hurt when you bend your elbow. SMH.
Harbaugh isn't a doctor. When he hears, my elbow hurts when I bend it.... It sounds like an elbow injury. It basically is.

Yeah, but after the fact he knew it was the tricep and didn't care to clarify. He always does that with injuries. Big f**king liar.
u dont tell the other team specifics on an injury if u dont have to. that makes them target that part to get u out of the game. thats a hockey rule but im sure its the same in any sport. during the playoffs its "lower body injury" or something vague like that
I believe that Ricky Jean is better than what he showed last week. I believe that we can do this as long as we do not abandon the run, or fail to establish it.

I see Providence in these niners.

Last week was just a hangover and came actually at a great time. These niner badasses have something to prove, not just on ''paper.'' Media is calling them out again, and they'll answer .......AGAIN.

SB CHAMPS

here

we

GOOOOOOOO
God help us all. Our defense is gonna be a pushover going into the postseason is what this means.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I believe that Ricky Jean is better than what he showed last week. I believe that we can do this as long as we do not abandon the run, or fail to establish it.

I see Providence in these niners.

Last week was just a hangover and came actually at a great time. These niner badasses have something to prove, not just on ''paper.'' Media is calling them out again, and they'll answer .......AGAIN.

SB CHAMPS

here

we

GOOOOOOOO

I agree that the defense was just tired last week.

I am more concerned with the loss of Manningham, Williams and Hunter. Our WRs corp is just as thin as it was at the end of last year. Hoping Jenkins can step up but not really expecting much.
Quick. Somebody post something that isn't an overreaction. Just for a change of pace.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Quick. Somebody post something that isn't an overreaction. Just for a change of pace.

were going to the playoffs
Originally posted by okdkid:

Here? In Niner Talk? You're asking for way too much, man. WAAAAYYYYY too much!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
This simply means the offense has to get better. Less trick plays and going with the bread and butter stuff with some deep passing sprinkled in. It's time to get serious about sustaining drives and maybe rotating in help for RJF. If they're running at Aldon, then it's time to scheme for that a bit better. Understand your weakness and try to limit it. The best thing the pass defense can do is have better technique. I'm so sick of our DBs looking at the receiver rather than try to play the ball. If you're looking at the receiver catch the ball, it's too late guys. Ed Donnatel, get your boys to turnaround!

Vic, I know you hate to do it, but you're simply going to have to blitz more and with some creativity. You're going to have to take some chances. You're already giving up big plays without Cowboy rushing 4 so get over it and risk bringing some creative heat.
I agree with this. The D w/o Justin is not as good. Time for Fangio to get a little creative.

What about moving RayMac over to the right side, with Aldon? RayMac is the next best DE, after Justin.

And they're gonna have to win the TOP--meaning that the O is gonna have to sustain some long drives, and run the ball more. IMHO.

Great point. RayMac may be more of a natural on the right side and Brooks is excellent at locking down the left edge so he can "cover up" the LDE. Even if Justin can play, maybe having him on the left side could be a benefit and really mess up the OL.

I thought about this earlier having RayMac move to Right DE except in terms that Justin wouldn't come back and RJF just switched with Mac. But then I thought Ray isn't used to the right side and too late in the season for that. However, with the idea Justin will return (even at 70%) maybe his 70% or so at Left DE is as good as RayMac in that spot and then hopefully a 100% Ray gives a little more in Justin's old spot. It's so crazy it just might work!
Didn't Suggs have the same injury and come back, or am I thinking of Ray Lewis
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Dec 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM ]