There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cowboy Has Partially Torn Tricep

• mayo49
  • Veteran
What happen to it being the elbow? f**king Harbaugh is such a liar.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 27, 2012 at 10:42 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerGM:
This simply means the offense has to get better. Less trick plays and going with the bread and butter stuff with some deep passing sprinkled in. It's time to get serious about sustaining drives and maybe rotating in help for RJF. If they're running at Aldon, then it's time to scheme for that a bit better. Understand your weakness and try to limit it. The best thing the pass defense can do is have better technique. I'm so sick of our DBs looking at the receiver rather than try to play the ball. If you're looking at the receiver catch the ball, it's too late guys. Ed Donnatel, get your boys to turnaround!

Vic, I know you hate to do it, but you're simply going to have to blitz more and with some creativity. You're going to have to take some chances. You're already giving up big plays without Cowboy rushing 4 so get over it and risk bringing some creative heat.
I agree with this. The D w/o Justin is not as good. Time for Fangio to get a little creative.

What about moving RayMac over to the right side, with Aldon? RayMac is the next best DE, after Justin.

And they're gonna have to win the TOP--meaning that the O is gonna have to sustain some long drives, and run the ball more. IMHO.

Move RJF inside, sop outside like before he took over for Franklin. He wouldn't get much of a rush going but it might give Aldon room to move.
Originally posted by cciowa:
after we have struggled against teams like miami and the rams, after the scared in seattle sunday fiasco, in my opinion we can not be so arrogant to assume we can win easily sunday

This....Cardinals are improved since they last played in Glendale and they get up to play the 49ers moreso than they do for most other teams.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Excellent point.

It is time for the offense to pick up the defense. Problem is our defense has taken a blow do to injuries and the offense has taken more of a blow with Hunter, Williams, Mario and Vernon out. We just got ass f**ked when it comes to injuries. Hopefully Kap can take a major step forward and start dominating.
getting plays called on time would be a nice start

Dont worry CK7 is gonna ball so hard in the playoffs.
i hope so. he and the whole offense needs to,, starting this sunday. a nice four touchdown lead at half time would be nice and then you rest everyone. the playoffs without smith will be tougher but the offense exploding sunday would be a nice start and would make people feel better
Originally posted by mayo49:

You do realize the triceps helps control the elbow joint right? If you tear a triceps, it will hurt when you bend your elbow. SMH.
Harbaugh isn't a doctor. When he hears, my elbow hurts when I bend it.... It sounds like an elbow injury. It basically is.
[ Edited by Oregon49erfan on Dec 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM ]
f**king knew somthing was up.

DAMN!
Season officially ova..
Amazing that both the Justin and Sherman news comes around the same time on the same day and both are HUGE for playoff runs. I hate to say this but if the O doesn't step up so we can balance out the injury to the Cowboy, I see the Hawks having a better run than we will this year
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Season officially ova..

I wouldn't say over just yet, but this isn't good news.

Ricky Jean has to pick up his play like there's no tomorrow. This is his chance to shine. I think his contract is up after this year and if he's looking for a big payday, then here is his golden opportunity. Play like a beast in the playoffs and lead the Niners to a Super Bowl win and that big payday will happen.

It's up to you Ricky Jean. It's up to you.
Honestly guys this blows but if its humanly possible cowboy will play in the playoffs. Lets just pray for a Niner and Viking win that would give Justin a long time to heal b4 he would have to play again. Injuries blow but this is the NFL man. I think we'll see vd this Sunday and we're used to playing without Mario. We are still the most talented team in the NFL with nine pro bowlers and eight alternates, lets not forget that.

I like the ideas of maybe moving Soap back to end or switch Ray Mac to Justin's side to help out Aldon of Justin does have to sit though.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Honestly guys this blows but if its humanly possible cowboy will play in the playoffs. Lets just pray for a Niner and Viking win that would give Justin a long time to heal b4 he would have to play again. Injuries blow but this is the NFL man. I think we'll see vd this Sunday and we're used to playing without Mario. We are still the most talented team in the NFL with nine pro bowlers and eight alternates, lets not forget that.

I like the ideas of maybe moving Soap back to end or switch Ray Mac to Justin's side to help out Aldon of Justin does have to sit though.

There's definitely a chance and I bet we'll save JS for the NFC Champ game or SB should we get that far. Make no mistakes about it though, he won't be close to 100% again until next season. Even if he does come back, they'll probably rotate him in with RJF. I can't see him playing more than 75% of the snaps, and that's a big IF
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

Just glad I'd already learned his word is worthless, so I never got my hopes up about Cowboy coming back.
The D is going to have to reach deep inside and come out like a team possessed.

I like the ideas presented here about moving Ray Mac to the right and Soap to the left. Also heavy blitz packages.
Had a feeling it was pretty bad we are getting hit with the injuries hard at the worst time.