There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cowboy Has Partially Torn Tricep

Oh c'maaaaannnn
Originally posted by NinerTeam:
Justin Smith was a big part of our defense, but the team can't use that as an excuse. It's a TEAM game and I still think this TEAM can still win the Superbowl.

But it sure as s**t makes it A LOT tougher... if Aldon, Willis, Bowman, etc got hurt it would have less of an impact than the Cowboy. I'm f'n depressed.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerTeam:
Justin Smith was a big part of our defense, but the team can't use that as an excuse. It's a TEAM game and I still think this TEAM can still win the Superbowl.
you have just removed our pass rush with justin gone and aldon now being double and triple teamed. how can that be overcome. no pass rush may allow whoever is the card quarterback to light us up sunday
This simply means the offense has to get better. Less trick plays and going with the bread and butter stuff with some deep passing sprinkled in. It's time to get serious about sustaining drives and maybe rotating in help for RJF. If they're running at Aldon, then it's time to scheme for that a bit better. Understand your weakness and try to limit it. The best thing the pass defense can do is have better technique. I'm so sick of our DBs looking at the receiver rather than try to play the ball. If you're looking at the receiver catch the ball, it's too late guys. Ed Donnatel, get your boys to turnaround!

Vic, I know you hate to do it, but you're simply going to have to blitz more and with some creativity. You're going to have to take some chances. You're already giving up big plays without Cowboy rushing 4 so get over it and risk bringing some creative heat.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Even if he's gonna play thru it.. Idk how good a 1 arm Justin smith will be

Better than the frenchman.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
why even risk further damage, he won't be full strength no matter what, he should get the operation started already.

For a shot at a ring. Justin said before the season. You don't get many shots at it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Man...this AZ game is NOT worth any more injuries. Bench the key starters. I'm pretty sure our f**king practice squad can beat Arizona. Why risk it?

we have to make sure we can beat them first. if we screw around with the cards like we did with miami, we will not win any playofff games

Make sure we can beat them? LOL I'm pretty sure we can beat them regardless of who is playing QB, DE, LB, etc. Our 2004 squad would give the Cards a run for their money.
after we have struggled against teams like miami and the rams, after the scared in seattle sunday fiasco, in my opinion we can not be so arrogant to assume we can win easily sunday
Originally posted by NinerGM:
This simply means the offense has to get better. Less trick plays and going with the bread and butter stuff with some deep passing sprinkled in. It's time to get serious about sustaining drives and maybe rotating in help for RJF. If they're running at Aldon, then it's time to scheme for that a bit better. Understand your weakness and try to limit it. The best thing the pass defense can do is have better technique. I'm so sick of our DBs looking at the receiver rather than try to play the ball. If you're looking at the receiver catch the ball, it's too late guys. Ed Donnatel, get your boys to turnaround!

Vic, I know you hate to do it, but you're simply going to have to blitz more and with some creativity. You're going to have to take some chances. You're already giving up big plays without Cowboy rushing 4 so get over it and risk bringing some creative heat.

Excellent point.

It is time for the offense to pick up the defense. Problem is our defense has taken a blow do to injuries and the offense has taken more of a blow with Hunter, Williams, Mario and Vernon out. We just got ass f**ked when it comes to injuries. Hopefully Kap can take a major step forward and start dominating.

its a dam shame cause i believe our team was definetely winning the superbowl before all these friggin injuries, we were loaded with talent.
Somebody needs to give him some HGH for quick recovery.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

we can put a band aid on this with the blitz vs a team like the cards but that will not get the job done in the playoffs in my opinion
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Excellent point.

It is time for the offense to pick up the defense. Problem is our defense has taken a blow do to injuries and the offense has taken more of a blow with Hunter, Williams, Mario and Vernon out. We just got ass f**ked when it comes to injuries. Hopefully Kap can take a major step forward and start dominating.
getting plays called on time would be a nice start
Originally posted by susweel:
Somebody needs to give him some HGH for quick recovery.

Hit up Carroll and the Seachicken's plug. They know how to cheat like no other.
Excellent point.

Dont worry CK7 is gonna ball so hard in the playoffs.
Originally posted by susweel:
Excellent point.

Dont worry CK7 is gonna ball so hard in the playoffs.

Ball so hard puttem up for the Niners.