There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cowboy Has Partially Torn Tricep

COWBOY....HE just said saddle me up, i'm the horse today!
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 3, 2013 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

unreal

This guy is a legend

What a monster
Knew he was gonna wear one of those J.J. Watt type of deals, those things offer great support, his arm won't be buckling/bending/hitting anything in which it shouldn't (unprotected), and since he's right handed (putting weight on the right shoulder when going down in pre-snap stance), he's gonna be okay, but we're gonna rotate the s**t out of him.

Maybe see how he does on 3rd down, and keep him in those situations exclusively (in order to preserve him) to help Aldon make a big play.
I still don't think there's a chance that he'll play with torn tricep... if it was a bicep I'd feel better, but how the hell can you play d-line with a torn tricep, thing's not going to just heal itself. And yet, he's a f**king monster for even practicing and trying to make it work.
Originally posted by dhp318:
I still don't think there's a chance that he'll play with torn tricep... if it was a bicep I'd feel better, but how the hell can you play d-line with a torn tricep, thing's not going to just heal itself. And yet, he's a f**king monster for even practicing and trying to make it work.

1. Depends on the degree of tear, which at this point we don't know yet.
2. He's already on the practice field a good 10 days before the game...he's playing.

He won't be 100%, but I guarantee he'll still require a double when he's in.
[ Edited by Leathaface on Jan 3, 2013 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Leathaface:

2. He's already on the practice field a good 10 days before the game...he's playing.

Man even if he can pretend and fool the offensive line into thinking he is 90% we are good to go. Personally I wouldn't mind skating by with the backup if it meant we could get him 100% a game down the line or so. Wishful thinking on many parts but still...
What an absolute animal. I hope he's not overextending himself though. I'd hate for him to injure himself even more but man what an emotional boost that would be for this D to have him back out there.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Man even if he can pretend and fool the offensive line into thinking he is 90% we are good to go. Personally I wouldn't mind skating by with the backup if it meant we could get him 100% a game down the line or so. Wishful thinking on many parts but still...
in 98 haley was no where near the player he once was when he came back to us in the playoffs but if I remember just the sight of him on the line caused much panic amongst the opposing coaches we played
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:
What an absolute animal. I hope he's not overextending himself though. I'd hate for him to injure himself even more but man what an emotional boost that would be for this D to have him back out there.
like willis reed in 1970 vs the lakers in the nba finals.. that is old school for the kids

that is one mean mofo.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:
that is one mean mofo.

hell he may scare the o linemen and quarterback with that black brace on him. it would scare the hell out of me
Con huevos!