There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cowboy Has Partially Torn Tricep

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well looks like RJF again....man we need to draft D-lineman.
A day after the Patriots game, Jim Harbaugh was asked if Smith's injury was like "a Parys Haralson thing where he's knocked out long-term? "No, seems to be two different things," Harbaugh said.

yeah he's going on IR.
Not all the way torn...there's hope.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Fundamental breakdown in our assistance coaching. What technique are they showing these guys in that 2 players get the same injury trying the same move?

lol, its football man injuries happen. muscles and tendons just give out sometimes.
So It happened on that shove on Mankins.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
is it time to break out the cyanide kool aid? i am serious cuz this will stop any deep run in the playoffs for us. the JH montra next man up does not apply here in my opinion. hurts us in so many ways including aldon smith becoming a non factor now in my opinion
Fundamental breakdown in our assistance coaching. What technique are they showing these guys in that 2 players get the same injury trying the same move?

You can't be serious? This is football genius.
hes done... fawk that blows...
Man...this AZ game is NOT worth any more injuries. Bench the key starters. I'm pretty sure our f**king practice squad can beat Arizona. Why risk it?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

lol, its football man injuries happen. muscles and tendons just give out sometimes.
of course sus is right. no need to read anything into this just cuz we are super pissed and super screwed right now
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Well looks like RJF again....man we need to draft D-lineman.

they should have f**king done that last year,, they knew our dline depth was razor thin back then
Karma.

Get well soon, Justin... maybe next year will be the year.

when it rains, it friggin pours for injuries for us this season.
So, whats the schedule for next year?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Man...this AZ game is NOT worth any more injuries. Bench the key starters. I'm pretty sure our f**king practice squad can beat Arizona. Why risk it?

we have to make sure we can beat them first. if we screw around with the cards like we did with miami, we will not win any playofff games