There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cowboy Has Partially Torn Tricep

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I have now idea how he's going to play like that. I don't know how a torn tricep feels but I'm sure it's about 100% more painful than benching with sore ass tris..

I don't know what kind of killers and cortis' they are going to give this guy, but whatevs.

His job relies on pushing and that uses all of your triceps.

They're saying it isn't a torn tricep...it's a partially torn tricep tendon with a small piece of bone from a bone spur.

that sounds effed up to say the least.

It's not good, but it is better than an actual torn tricep. He might be able to play with it...just gotta hope it holds. If it does he'll be GTG.
I have now idea how he's going to play like that. I don't know how a torn tricep feels but I'm sure it's about 100% more painful than benching with sore ass tris..

I don't know what kind of killers and cortis' they are going to give this guy, but whatevs.

They're saying it isn't a torn tricep...it's a partially torn tricep tendon with a small piece of bone from a bone spur.

It's not good, but it is better than an actual torn tricep. He might be able to play with it...just gotta hope it holds. If it does he'll be GTG.
if hes got tendon tears and bone spurs i think hes an idiot if he plays. for one hes not gonna be that effective with a s**tty arm and two he'll f**k himself up even more and push his recovery even further for next year.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

if hes got tendon tears and bone spurs i think hes an idiot if he plays. for one hes not gonna be that effective with a s**tty arm and two he'll f**k himself up even more and push his recovery even further for next year.

well he's not the type of player that needs practice... and he wants that ring just as bad as anybody else.
I'm gonna be nervous because of the game, but his injury is just gonna make it worst. I'm gonna be hoping and praying that he gets back up after every play. The offense needs to step up and pull out some long ass, time consuming drives. None of this 3 and out garbage.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

well he's not the type of player that needs practice... and he wants that ring just as bad as anybody else.

he still gets a ring if we win. its actually worse for the team if he plays and he has no push because of a dead arm. unless he can be atleast at 75-80% i dont think he should play, theyre gonna be running straight at him trying to f**k up that arm until hes out. atleast if he sits out we'll have him healthier for the superbowl if we get there.

Sometimes players are able to play effectively with injuries. Sometimes players are able to reach a different level even with injuries. With the rest of the team knowing that Cowboy's probably going to be trying to play with basically one arm, I think it might give the rest of the team a lift knowing what he's playing threw for a shot at a Championship. See Curt Schilling as an example. There's no telling how much longer he'll be able to play at this level. This might be one of those situations where the player refuses to sit out and forces his way into the lineup. Cowboy's got the heart of a lion, and I hope to God we get #6 for him.

He's played a whole season with a blow shoulder, I think he will play through this when the games on the line, he's not going to sit for anything for a shot at a ring. All he has to do is grab and use his biceps to hold olinemen so aldon can run the stunt.
So when are cowboy and manningham coming back? Williams and Hunter are done for the playoffs as well right?
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
So when are cowboy and manningham coming back? Williams and Hunter are done for the playoffs as well right?

Manningham is done for the year dude. He tore his acl and mcl or pcl.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

Manningham is done for the year dude. He tore his acl and mcl or pcl.

easier to list what he didnt tear
Bump. Back at practice!
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I'm gonna be nervous because of the game, but his injury is just gonna make it worst. I'm gonna be hoping and praying that he gets back up after every play. The offense needs to step up and pull out some long ass, time consuming drives. None of this 3 and out garbage.

this
back at practice already!!!
thank god
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
at least he is going to try. you have to try in a big game like this. remember when steve young broke his ribs in a playofff game a while back,I think vs philly. he came back the next week with a flak jacket, tried to play, could not and i think elvis lost the game. My point is that no one here ever thought justin would not at least try. even if he is not 100 per cent you know he will occupy two guys by just being out there on the field thus helping aldon out