LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Going into the playoffs with momentum.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After the Seattle game many of us thought the season may be lost. This article with Tom Brady helped me chill.

http://www.csnne.com/baseball-boston-redsox/redsox-talk/brady-momentum-doesnt-carry-over-in-nfl?blockID=817337&feedID=10426
Good post. I'm hoping our team rallies because there is a lot of doubt going around with the latest loss and all the injuries.
Only time I will agree with Brady. Other than that he can suck a fat one.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I think our team needs to regroup and have a players only meeting like they did back in the good 'ol days...Ala Ronnie Lott, Rice, Craig, Montana, Turner...

Focus team, focus...take a deep breathe and go kick some A$$!!!
everytime we win 2 in a row I think we have momentum
Good post. More than half of the Zone needs to chill out
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
momentum is overrated
  • Silky
  • Veteran
yea when we lose the following week sucks around here. It is good to see a positive post once in a while
GB and has the momentum this year.
Momentum isn't the problem.

Its going into the playoffs without Justin Smith, Manningham, Kendall Hunter, KW, Jacobs (suspended), and with VD's status still uncertain.

Although the W/L column in the regular season doesn't effect the playoffs, the amount of injuries we piled up here at the end does.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Momentum isn't the problem.

Its going into the playoffs without Justin Smith, Manningham, Kendall Hunter, KW, Jacobs (suspended), and with VD's status still uncertain.

Although the W/L column in the regular season doesn't effect the playoffs, the amount of injuries we piled up here at the end does.

If I'm not mistaken the team can lift Jacobs' suspension at any time, not that they will. Not sure how he fits into the point you were trying to make. The rest of the players you mentioned were actually contributors, and yes it sucks to lose them.
That bye is crucial, mainly to give Cowboy another week of rest. C'mon Vikings!!
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Don't hate on Tom. He's a Bay Area kid, and lifelong 49er fan. The former is something you, as a canadian, would not understand.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Don't hate on Tom. He's a Bay Area kid, and lifelong 49er fan. The former is something you, as a canadian, would not understand.

that emoticon
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Tom is a sorry sack of s**t and a crappy 49er fan.
Share 49ersWebzone