There are 241 users in the forums

Practice-squad receiver may move on up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jenkins must not be learning playbook, in the dog house or is not game ready to have these two guys compete for playing time this Sunday
Lockette got good size and faster then s%#t
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12/26/practice-squad-receiver-may-move-on-up/
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
Jenkins must not be learning playbook, in the dog house or is not game ready to have these two guys compete for playing time this Sunday
Lockette got good size and faster then s%#t
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/12/26/practice-squad-receiver-may-move-on-up/

Maaaan if AJJ can't get any playing time this weekend it's just not looking good for him.
If AJ Jenkins can't get on the field we might as well bring back Arnaz "Razzle Dazzle" Battle
Lockette up

no u Lockette up

BTW, the article only talked about one of those guys being on the ROSTER as opposed to the practice squad.

Jenkins has been on the roster all year. He'll be active this week.

Big difference, but the Lockette kid seems intriguing. Too bad we weren't able to hold onto Napalm or Owusu. Oh well.
Are the 49ers trying to get to the SB or wat ? I mean does JH really think he can go that far with this kind of receiving core? IDK man. Wat the hell is up with Jenkins ?!
Is one of those guys white with a mullet?
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Is one of those guys white with a mullet?

One is white. Harbaugh trademark.
Dont worry A. J. is doing what he has to do. He and Garrett Celek will get a lot of time this week and Ricado Lockette and Chad Hall is being concidered according to their practice. Also D. Walker has wr experience. We were outmaned and outgunned last week get over it we are still THE 49ERS

Originally posted by Rgonelove:
Dont worry A. J. is doing what he has to do. He and Garrett Celek will get a lot of time this week and Ricado Lockette and Chad Hall is being concidered according to their practice. Also D. Walker has wr experience. We were outmaned and outgunned last week get over it we are still THE 49ERS

I hear people say stuff like this a lot about various sports teams and it always gives me an odd, awkward sort of feeling. What does this mean? Are the ghosts of Super Bowls past all of a sudden going to show up, or are there angels in the endzone?
lockette is a decent play, if u remember last years game in seattle he caught that 50 yard pass from t jackson on their first play of the game down the sideline
As a hawks fan, I was severely disappointed to see the rocket go to San Fran. If he puts it all together, he could be an amazing WR!

Just hate to see him do it in a 49er uniform!
Originally posted by maltz88:
As a hawks fan, I was severely disappointed to see the rocket go to San Fran. If he puts it all together, he could be an amazing WR!

Just hate to see him do it in a 49er uniform!

Just imagine an icon like Jerry Rice putting on a different uniform. Now THAT sucked.
We may move up a PR guy, but he will not shut up, AJ will see some action, and we will see what we drafted.
Share 49ersWebzone