LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Week 17 and beyond - CALL YOUR SHOT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So some of us are ready to say the team is out first round, some are still saying Championship, I figured it would be good to have it in one nice tidy list. So with all due respect to the usual PYMWYMI threads at the start of the season, what do you honestly predict for the Niners from now until they hand out the Lombardi trophy?? Keep it short and to the point, no rants or fighting, just your predictions...........

Here is mine:

AP runs all over the Packers, we get the #2 seed
Niners 27-20 over Green Bay in the Divisional Round
Niners 31-10 over Seattle in the NFC Championship
Niners 24-20 over the Broncos in the Superbowl (was gonna say 55-10 as our last win over Denver in the Superdome but figured that was a stretch)

All is right in the world, Gore is Superbowl MVP.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
So some of us are ready to say the team is out first round, some are still saying Championship, I figured it would be good to have it in one nice tidy list. So with all due respect to the usual PYMWYMI threads at the start of the season, what do you honestly predict for the Niners from now until they hand out the Lombardi trophy?? Keep it short and to the point, no rants or fighting, just your predictions...........

Here is mine:

AP runs all over the Packers, we get the #2 seed
Niners 27-20 over Green Bay in the Divisional Round
Niners 31-10 over Seattle in the NFC Championship
Niners 24-20 over the Broncos in the Superbowl (was gonna say 55-10 as our last win over Denver in the Superdome but figured that was a stretch)

All is right in the world, Gore is Superbowl MVP.

Seattle will not make it out of the first round once we win on Sunday. Send them up to Washington and RG3 will show them who the real ROY QB is.
i'm gonna say we win against the wild card team but fall in green bay in the divisional round. i could go all homer and act like every thing is great, but it isnt that bye was terribly important and if we dont get it i dont think we'll be in the nfc title game again
*If the Vikings lose, this will be one depressing place
Originally posted by KEGster:

No it won't. Expecting the Vikings to win is a long shot. All I care is if we win on Sunday and clinch the division. Go from there.
Here is mine...

we lose to arizona and green bay gets the #2 seed while the Seahawks win the West, justin smith is out for the rest of the season.

everyone is counting us out...

Wildcard -- we go up to Washington and beat the Redskins by a hair...a 58 yd fg by Akers with no time left, 23-21.
Divisionals - we go up to Lambeau and beat the Pack on a Carlos Rogers pick for six, 25-18.
NFC championship - we go to Century Link, knock out the midget on the 1st play of the game, and battle the Hawks to OT where we lose the toss. Harbaws then surprises all and onside kicks of which we recover and Akers hit's the game winner from 50 yds out, we win 17-14.
SuperBowl - CK is sidelined by a hamstring pull and Alex Smith unleashes 12 weeks of frustration with a 7 td performance breaking young's record, and we rout the Ravens 63-14.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

No it won't. Expecting the Vikings to win is a long shot. All I care is if we win on Sunday and clinch the division. Go from there.
Why do you say that? Packers will be in the same situation as us last week: Already clinched playoff spot, want the #2 seed but health is more important and you are facing a team with season on the line.

If this were in Green Bay, I would agree doubtful. But I think there is a good chance of Vikings pulling it off. Minnesota has won 3 straight after losing a close game in Green Bay where Ponder was picked off twice in the red zone.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Why do you say that? Packers will be in the same situation as us last week: Already clinched playoff spot, want the #2 seed but health is more important and you are facing a team with season on the line.

If this were in Green Bay, I would agree doubtful. But I think there is a good chance of Vikings pulling it off. Minnesota has won 3 straight after losing a close game in Green Bay where Ponder was picked off twice in the red zone.

watched their game last week vs houston, they played well, especially their D. not sure if houston is what people thought they were earlier on, but minny played well. i'm praying they win because i am in the camp of us going nowhere without the bye.
Niners beat new England in sb 31-27
The scenario I've had since week 7:

1. 49ers host in the wildcard round, knock off a lowly team we encountered during the season (I had originally predicted the Lions, but the Bears will do).

2. Justin Smith returns, we travel back into the helm of the snowy tundra, rip the heart straight out of the spirit of Lombardi, reprieving past years of heartbreak.

3. Roll into Atlanta, finish off an emotionally battered Atlanta Falcons team (which will most likely be caused from having to play Seattle a week previous).

4. Defeat the Broncos in the same place they tried to beat us almost 23 years ago for a Lombardi Trophy.

Win out from here on, otherwise take a seat and watch the SB with the rest of the world.
I predict the Vikings will beat Green Bay on Sunday--Vikings 6-1 at home.

Niners get a bye, Vikings play at Green bay in the wild card, Seattle at Redskins--winners Green Bay and Seattle ( a great game--sea at wash)

Seattle at Atlanta, Green Bay at Niners--winners--Seattle shocks Atlanta, Niners edge the Packers on a late TD pass from Young to TO 30-27!

Seattle at Niners NFC title game---it is WAR--the Niners win 20-10 with a late 10 points to put it away.

Niners in the Super Bowl against the Denver Broncos. I'd pick Denver right now if I had to bet my life on it--but I will take the Niners with my heart.
First round loss and Harbaugh gets canned. Im really starting to doubt him as a Head Coach
Vikings roll over the Pack 33-27
We pound AZ 52-6

Packers beat the Vikings at Lambeau in the Wildcard 45-24
Redskins beat Seattle in the Wildcard 29-28

We beat the Packers in the Divisional 34-30
Redskins beat the Falcons in the Divisional 34-32

We beat the Redskins 29-27 in the NFCCG

We win the SB vs the Broncos 41-38
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM ]
A win over Arizona and Green Bay trouncing Minnesota means we get the 3 seed...

49ers KO Eli and the Giants in round 1
49ers win an OT thriller vs. Green Bay in round 2
49ers win at muddy Candlestick vs Seattle in the NFC Championship

Super Bowl XLVII @ New Orleans - San Francisco 49ers vs. Denver Broncos

A late pick dooms Manning once again in the big game

49ers 27 Denver 20
MVP Colin Kaepernick
Share 49ersWebzone