GB. 6 : 1
ATL. 6 : 1
SF. 7 : 1
Texans. 7 : 1
Seattle. 8 : 1
Skins. 25 : 1
Ravens. 25 : 1

Manning was almost here..... Would have been a wrap LOL

I know a Seattle fan who put 5k on the Seahawks at beginning of the season after the Bill Simmons article. I believe the odds were 40-1 at the time. Can you say 200k here I come???
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Dec 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Pats 3.5 : 1
Denver. 3.5 : 1

I know a Seattle fan who put 5k on the Seahawks at beginning of the season after the Bill Simmons article. I believe the odds were 40-1 at the time. Can you say 200k here I come???

No, you can't. They aren't winning it. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Even though they just molly whopped us like no other.... That is a fair assessment since they most likely won't play a single home game in the playoffs.

lol they better not. he's sorta in a good spot as he can hedge his way to a small profit now that they're in the playoffs.

Even though they just molly whopped us like no other.... That is a fair assessment since they most likely won't play a single home game in the playoffs.

Yeah, they are gonna have a come to Jesus when they have to face a good motivated team on the road.

lol they better not. he's sorta in a good spot as he can hedge his way to a small profit now that they're in the playoffs.

Yeah, he could probably literally sell that bet for profit.

Cat say that now. They are as hot as anyone ad the hot team at the end of the years wins the SB. They might be the scariest team right now imo
Originally posted by jones49:
Cat say that now. They are as hot as anyone ad the hot team at the end of the years wins the SB. They might be the scariest team right now imo

That could be true, but they seem to be peaking a bit too early.
Seattle ain't winning the Superbowl. They are one of those franchises that just always comes up short. The Seahawks, Canucks, Texas Rangers, etc always can out it together and then choke it away at the end. Of this I am certain, and if the Seahawks change that this year I will not know what to do with myself I hate them so much. After living in Vancouver most of my life they were the "home" team for most fans and I grew up disliking them, then when they switched divisions it became instant passionate hatred.

And your buddy didn't lay down 5K. If he did, he was an idiot or has waaaayyy to much money to blow. Yes they were improving, but at the start of the year when they were 40 to 1 they were still looking at Matt Flynn throwing to Braylon Edwards and TO. No way someone thought "this is our year!"

A lot can happen before the give the trophy, this has been one of the most roller coaster seasons ever. I think basically of the 12 teams making the playoffs, I could see 8 or 9 actually with a shot of winning the Superbowl, when is the last time you could say that?

Yeah, he could probably literally sell that bet for profit.

I put 100 bucks down on the 49ers winning the super bowl last year... so damn close!
SEA is going to be a different team with their Steroid freak off the field, where he should have been prior to knocking vernon for a loop. Wilson just hasn't been coached up against yet. When the really good teams wth great D's figure him out, he is going to be laid out and if unlucky, his first injury may be his last. Today with guys 6'5" who can outrun most Qbs, somebody like russ wilson is going to get squished like a bug....and then what is SEA going to do?
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Seattle ain't winning the Superbowl. They are one of those franchises that just always comes up short. The Seahawks, Canucks, Texas Rangers, etc always can out it together and then choke it away at the end. Of this I am certain, and if the Seahawks change that this year I will not know what to do with myself I hate them so much. After living in Vancouver most of my life they were the "home" team for most fans and I grew up disliking them, then when they switched divisions it became instant passionate hatred.

And your buddy didn't lay down 5K. If he did, he was an idiot or has waaaayyy to much money to blow. Yes they were improving, but at the start of the year when they were 40 to 1 they were still looking at Matt Flynn throwing to Braylon Edwards and TO. No way someone thought "this is our year!"

A lot can happen before the give the trophy, this has been one of the most roller coaster seasons ever. I think basically of the 12 teams making the playoffs, I could see 8 or 9 actually with a shot of winning the Superbowl, when is the last time you could say that?

live in vancouver now and almost all of the fam is seahawks fans. been a rough holidays lemme tell ya lol
[ Edited by crabman82 on Dec 26, 2012 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
SEA is going to be a different team with their Steroid freak off the field, where he should have been prior to knocking vernon for a loop. Wilson just hasn't been coached up against yet. When the really good teams wth great D's figure him out, he is going to be laid out and if unlucky, his first injury may be his last. Today with guys 6'5" who can outrun most Qbs, somebody like russ wilson is going to get squished like a bug....and then what is SEA going to do?

I'm thinking you are referring to Richard Sherman as "steroid freak" ....
FYI, it was Kam Chancellor that laid the hit on Davis.

As for RW ....
newsflash - the Niners are a really good team with a great D
Seattle will lose their first playoff game. They are. Completely different team on the road.

They have lost to NFL powerhouses such as the Rams, Cardinals, Lions and Dolphins.
Share 49ersWebzone