LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

Do the 49ers still have a shot for the second seed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes. But asking the Vikings to win is asking a lot against the Packers who suddenly look good. We had it in our control but failed.

Ponder is horrible. No way the Vikings beat the Pack.

They werent supposed to beat the Texans either...

Or us........
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
last year was our chance. sorry guys.
Originally posted by mjboot:
If it wasn't for that bone headed play called by Harbough in the Ram game with 3 minutes to play we wouldn't be talking about this , and the 49ers would of wrapped up the 2nd seed by now.

we are are going solely on what ifs.. had seattle not got the play call a TD by Replacement refs.. packers would be a game and a half ahead of locked #2 so lets just be happy we have a chance :)
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
akers makes two FG, we're resting our starters these games.
they beat houston in houston so yea they can do it
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Your right, Boner.
That was then. Right now, the way they're playing they couldn't beat the Chiefs.

im assuming you are referring to the texans, because the vikings just beat the texans on sunday
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yep, and if he would've made ahout twelve FGs in Seattle. Either way...
If you don't controll you destiny, don't count on getting what you want, we flopped last weekend, and will be lucky to advance in the play offs, if we play like that!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
That was then. Right now, the way they're playing they couldn't beat the Chiefs.

im assuming you are referring to the texans, because the vikings just beat the texans on sunday

Yeah, I should have done further investigating. Your correct they did just beat the Texans. I guess their not playing as bad as I assumed. Either way, I don't think they beat the Packers, but it would be a pleasant surprise if they did.

Does it even matter. This team is going nowhere this year. We will lose our first playoff game no matter what round it is. Hopefully next season we take a step forward unlike this year when we fell back.
My thinking right now about a second seed...

Not a fcking chance. Early exit in the playoff is what I'm thinking -- especially with the injuries late in the season.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes. But asking the Vikings to win is asking a lot against the Packers who suddenly look good. We had it in our control but failed.

Ponder is horrible. No way the Vikings beat the Pack.

They werent supposed to beat the Texans either...

Or us!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Yes the do have a shot

Minn coming off a big road win, AP going for records, Minn win and in, Minn at home..... A lot of things are bouncing their way

• Jiks
Hell we still have to win the division first.
Share 49ersWebzone