LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

What loss/tie this season you're the most p.ssed off ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What loss/tie this season you're the most p.ssed off ?

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I don't know if it is because the loss was so recent, but I would say this loss to the Seahawks for a few reasons:

1) their fans came here and ran their mouths about how they were better ever since the first game
2) it was a nationally televised beat down
3) yet again, the niners were beat at their own game
4) I can't believe the amount of holding that went uncalled for that team again. Sherman plays like Bruce Bowen used to in the NBA, and their line was mugging Aldon Smith the whole game.

*for the record, I don't think uncalled penalties is why we lost, but I think it kept the team from competing. Our red zone offense/defense is the reason for the loss.
god, i am sick of our own fans sound like other teams whiny fan base b***hing about the refs,,,, we were f**king scared and intimidated sunday, I hate to say it but it was true,, we were clueless and dickless sunday night,, the second touchdown they scored saw four of our guys standing around looking like dummies as the guy waltzed into the end zone. it was our own "effort" that caused us to lose to seattle

Word
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Again, I said its not the reason we lost, but it certainly didnt help. Watch Crabtree's long reception. Watch the deep ball to Moss. Watch Aldon Smith. If you watch the replays I don't know how you can't at least acknowledge that it played a part. I also said that our own red zone troubles were the biggest reason we lost. Both the offense and defense were terrible in the red zone.
i understand and i know there were some bad calls or non calls but when a team loses, i believe it is not the fault of any one player or the refs, well the seattle green bay game is an exception I believe if you are a truly elite team, you should be able to rise above factors that are not in your control, like how the refs are calling the game or how loud the other teams fans are

Agreed. I think the two things the team will need to win it all are a healthy Justin Smith and for Roman to fix his red zone offense. Unfortunately, both seem like a stretch right now.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Seahawks and giants

Agreed, I hate any game where we are just totally dominated and don't even have a chance.
Both Rams games. Even though, the tie seemed like a certain loss at first, Akers had a chance to win it. The loss was just awful, simply dominated and then handed the game over.

The Giants, Vikings and Seahawks loses were pretty much blowouts and there was virtually no chance to win them.
None are any good BUT the one that boils my blood is the second Rams game.
god, i am sick of our own fans sound like other teams whiny fan base b***hing about the refs,,,, we were f**king scared and intimidated sunday, I hate to say it but it was true,, we were clueless and dickless sunday night,, the second touchdown they scored saw four of our guys standing around looking like dummies as the guy waltzed into the end zone. it was our own "effort" that caused us to lose to seattle

Amen to the bolded. Yeah the reffs blew, but it did not change the game.

Our D seems to switch it up in the redzone and confuse itself a lot this season. Often see a little blame game going on after the TD between the cover guys.
I hate the Seahawks.....so I guess that answers ur question.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran

I disagree that this team ever gets scared or intimidated. I do think at times we are unsure of ourselves but not to the extent where I would label it FEAR. When defenders stand around looking at each other while the opponent makes plays, I chalk that up to confusion and lack of proper preparation. Mentally we were just not "tuned in". With that said I completely agree that our lack of effort was the nail in the coffin. When I look at the film, our Red Zone D has looked bad ever since Brandon Marshall scored on us....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SaksV:

I disagree that this team ever gets scared or intimidated. I do think at times we are unsure of ourselves but not to the extent where I would label it FEAR. When defenders stand around looking at each other while the opponent makes plays, I chalk that up to confusion and lack of proper preparation. Mentally we were just not "tuned in". With that said I completely agree that our lack of effort was the nail in the coffin. When I look at the film, our Red Zone D has looked bad ever since Brandon Marshall scored on us....
i think we were intimidated by the hawks hard play and hard hits. how else can you explain all of the grabbling the defense was doing when they should have been tackling,, no for the first time since jh took over,, our team was scared and intimidated, the coaches had no balls and the players lost thier balls as well,, it was a pretty balless night in my opinion from all parties involved
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Seahawks! We needed that win bad!

Did we really? 2nd And 3rd seed, doesn't matter if you believe in your team. We would be the most talked about team which we don't want. The Giants was disappointing because it was early in the season and our season felt like it was coming to an end.

Both Rams games...we should've won the tie game and the loss in St. Louis. Had we done so, we'd be 12-3 now...NFC West won already.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
i think we were intimidated by the hawks hard play and hard hits. how else can you explain all of the grabbling the defense was doing when they should have been tackling,, no for the first time since jh took over,, our team was scared and intimidated, the coaches had no balls and the players lost thier balls as well,, it was a pretty balless night in my opinion from all parties involved

I just don't subscribe to the idea that a Man (or a team of mighty men) with balls can lose his balls in a week then magically grow them again the next...... Doesn't seem natural.

Grabbing and clutching while trying to tackle on defence has to do with being out of position and fatigue.
The Viking loss and Rams tie were the only ones I wasnt pissed at. We were lucky not to lose the first Rams game and the Vikings were on the top of their game and we didnt expect it but at least it wasnt a blow out.
Share 49ersWebzone