There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Does it all come down to this "should win game " ?

After these last 2 years .. WE BECAME THE NINERS AGAIN ! A force in the NFL. The man upstairs will be on our side , if we win and green bay looses.
We need the bye ! Green bay really won that game against seattle, so the man is kindda on our side right now....Green bay could have it rapped already.

Who are we ? We are the Niners !

Home Game, Home Crowd !!!!! We will change direction !

cheers to the Vikes this weekend !

Does it all come down to this weekend ?
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Dec 25, 2012 at 8:16 AM ]
oh ok
It's single elimination time. No more slip ups or we are looking at a very uncomfortable off season.
It sucks when we depend on someone else to win a game.

Hard enough to win it ourselves w/out needing someone else's help.
I have pretty much conceded that we will be playing the wildcard round. Only thing we really have control over is whether we play it at home or on the road.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
The Vikes are playing for their playoff lives, so I wouldn't count them out against the Pack yet.
We need to take care of business and make a statement this upcoming game.
On NFLN, the Seattle loss dropped us 6 spots in the power rankings. We need to let the league know the 49ers are still a force in the NFC.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace52:
The Vikes are playing for their playoff lives, so I wouldn't count them out against the Pack yet.
On NFLN, the Seattle loss dropped us 6 spots in the power rankings. We need to let the league know the 49ers are still a force in the NFC.

Big weekend ahead. If the Vikings lose, I'm thinking we'll get Chicago at home the following week. C'mon Vikings!!!

As far as the power rankings go, I like being lower. I prefer flying under the radar then wining the only ranking that counts at the end.
Originally posted by Happs:

Big weekend ahead. If the Vikings lose, I'm thinking we'll get Chicago at home the following week. C'mon Vikings!!!

As far as the power rankings go, I like being lower. I prefer flying under the radar then wining the only ranking that counts at the end.

I agree...

I counted them out against Houston and they made me eat crow, I will not make that mistake again.