There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

There. I said it. Sign T.O.

We need a WR to go with Crabs & Moss since Ham is gone and AJ Jenkins is a BUST. I say sign T O as the #3 or 4.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
We need a WR to go with Crabs & Moss since Ham is gone and AJ Jenkins is a BUST. I say sign T O as the #3 or 4.

this thread is hilarious but especially that part. OVERREACTION MONDAY!!!
A bust? Amazing powers of judgement.
Originally posted by English:

Well, you have to say AJ is a bust. You gotta remember rookie contracts are only 4 years before a team can decide to resign the player or let him walk. And AJ is already through year one with out even ONE yes ONE catch?? Thats a bust in the NFL dictionary.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Um, no. He doesn't know the offense.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
FVCK TO. I never wanna see that sorry POS in a Niner uniform EVER again.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by English:

Well, you have to say AJ is a bust. You gotta remember rookie contracts are only 4 years before a team can decide to resign the player or let him walk. And AJ is already through year one with out even ONE yes ONE catch?? Thats a bust in the NFL dictionary.

No, it isn't. The NFL is rather more patient than that. Particularly with a player who didn't suit up until recently, because he wasn't needed
Stupid post, stupid thread.
Why when we can sign Derrick Hamilton, RaSheed Marshall, PJ Fleck, and Marcus Maxwell? Wait what year is this?
Lock it up...

Saying any rookie is a bust in their first year is just plain ignorant.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
some things are not worth answering, lock please before nutsville gets out of control
Sign him, he'd have more catches than moss if we had him from The get go.
Originally posted by fryet:
Um, no. He doesn't know the offense.

Why? Our Wr's except Crabs are average at best. I am not saying bust but we reached in the first round bad.
STOP! Tedd Ginn Jr TIME OOOH OOH OH!