Not a member? Register Now!

time for alex to get his job back...kaep cant beat our division teams

Originally posted by susweel:
mods shouldn't this be locked under your rules

where else is this supposed to go?
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
there is no way short of an injury alex is getting his job back

+1. IMO he did not deserve to lose his job in the first place. Kaep should have taken over next year, I did not agree with Coach's decision. Now we have to roll with it, no way will Harbaugh go back now, he is way too proud to do so, he will not lose face. His pride will either help lead us to victory or be the main cause of our fall.

Pretty much sums it up.
i honestly dont want Smith to start back.

Kaep is our starter and we have to ride or die with him.

If we dont at least make it to Sb or at least the second game in the playoffs, then i do put this season on coach, and dont care who likes it or not.

Stop focusing on next year, cuz to be honest, we may not even be the same team next year, just like our own Justin Smith said earlier in the year. Our time is now, and if we dont take it all the way or at least get close to it, then this season was a failed experiment that killed our season.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by 4t9ers:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Alex can at least beat the other teams in our division's

Yeah, because Kaep gave up 42 points.... SMH!

Did Kap do anything to help the def rest??

They were up 14-0 in a blink of an eye before you can even use the excuse of the defense being tired. If the D gets tired because of one 3 and out, we have BIG problems! After that, the play calling was all pass. Makes it easy for the defense. Do you even know football?

Whoa whoa whoa! Wait a sec! Kap was brought in "because he has a big arm and can make those throws Alex can't" right?

So all passing should have a big plus in Kaps corner.

Right????
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
there is no way short of an injury alex is getting his job back

+1. IMO he did not deserve to lose his job in the first place. Kaep should have taken over next year, I did not agree with Coach's decision. Now we have to roll with it, no way will Harbaugh go back now, he is way too proud to do so, he will not lose face. His pride will either help lead us to victory or be the main cause of our fall.

Pretty much sums it up.

I can agree. It's Kaep or die now. I'm okay with that, but it just sucks that my expectations have diminished. I thought all along we were SB favorites with Alex. Now I think we have a legit shot at losing early. Not saying we wouldn't with Alex and SB was a dead lock, but my expectations are not what they were.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 23, 2012 at 9:06 PM ]
Why is this a thread?
I bet all the alex supporters are itching for the game to finish so they post one like this, SMH...and i bet for the people that " agreed " they also said Kaep did well last week. Come on!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
The offense we ran with Alex was just a better offense. Seattle did to us today what we used to do to teams. Run the ball. Short accurate passes. YAC. Maintain TOP. We are no longer that team. We were just starting to get stable with Alex. Now we are in complete chaos.

The offense today was no worse than teh offense that faced the Seahawks at Candlestick.
Right like the cards in their house last year right?
Where should we be discussing this?