There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

time for alex to get his job back...kaep cant beat our division teams

no.. bad move...

Jim would end up destroying 2 QBs instead of just 1....
lol
maybe kaep should play defense a little better so he wouldnt have to throw all game long to catch up. this was a total team loss combined with s**tty officiating and dirty ass seahawks players knowing what they can get away with. they held and hit late all game long. we lost but i hope we see them again in the playoffs. f**k the seahawks
kap will be a good Qb,but just not this year....which doesn't matter sf isn't going anywhere in the playoffs .
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
No current events allowed.

Where is the best place to see next week's game? Who do you think we will pick first in the draft?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/169480-san-francisco-49ers-seattle-seahawks-gameday-thread-week/
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
You gonna get raped

Seahawks are gonna get raped in the playoffs. You guys won't have the luxury of pumped in noise from the stadium speakers.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
IBTL!!!

Losing with Kap > Winning with Smith???
Originally posted by bayniner21:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
"We need to simplify this offense" We shouldn't have to do that one game away from the playoffs
/thread

couldn't stop laughing when i heard that... kaep is so overrated

Thought that was an odd statement from Harbaugh.
While I see all the promise with CK7, this team is not the same since New Orleans. The offense is so inconsistent and the D is on the field for the entire game. I don't know that it is fixed by Smith, but man is this game disappointing
NO
seriously...harbaugh did make a bad choice with choosing kap as the starter. Kap is too inexperienced to take over at playoff time. Alex is the game manager that we need
Its Time to Get a New Defense they Cant Tackle for s**t
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
"We need to simplify this offense" We shouldn't have to do that one game away from the playoffs
/thread

The offense is pretty simply now,have noidea how you could make any simpler .
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
maybe kaep should play defense a little better so he wouldnt have to throw all game long to catch up. this was a total team loss combined with s**tty officiating and dirty ass seahawks players knowing what they can get away with. they held and hit late all game long. we lost but i hope we see them again in the playoffs. f**k the seahawks

Plus injuries
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
You gonna get raped

Seahawks are gonna get raped in the playoffs. You guys won't have the luxury of pumped in noise from the stadium speakers.

Who is you guys?