LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

time for alex to get his job back...kaep cant beat our division teams

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no.. bad move...

Jim would end up destroying 2 QBs instead of just 1....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lol
maybe kaep should play defense a little better so he wouldnt have to throw all game long to catch up. this was a total team loss combined with s**tty officiating and dirty ass seahawks players knowing what they can get away with. they held and hit late all game long. we lost but i hope we see them again in the playoffs. f**k the seahawks
kap will be a good Qb,but just not this year....which doesn't matter sf isn't going anywhere in the playoffs .
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
No current events allowed.

Where is the best place to see next week's game? Who do you think we will pick first in the draft?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/169480-san-francisco-49ers-seattle-seahawks-gameday-thread-week/
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
You gonna get raped

Seahawks are gonna get raped in the playoffs. You guys won't have the luxury of pumped in noise from the stadium speakers.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
IBTL!!!

Losing with Kap > Winning with Smith???
Originally posted by bayniner21:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
"We need to simplify this offense" We shouldn't have to do that one game away from the playoffs
/thread

couldn't stop laughing when i heard that... kaep is so overrated

Thought that was an odd statement from Harbaugh.
While I see all the promise with CK7, this team is not the same since New Orleans. The offense is so inconsistent and the D is on the field for the entire game. I don't know that it is fixed by Smith, but man is this game disappointing
  • Veteran
NO

seriously...harbaugh did make a bad choice with choosing kap as the starter. Kap is too inexperienced to take over at playoff time. Alex is the game manager that we need
Its Time to Get a New Defense they Cant Tackle for s**t
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
"We need to simplify this offense" We shouldn't have to do that one game away from the playoffs
/thread

The offense is pretty simply now,have noidea how you could make any simpler .
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
maybe kaep should play defense a little better so he wouldnt have to throw all game long to catch up. this was a total team loss combined with s**tty officiating and dirty ass seahawks players knowing what they can get away with. they held and hit late all game long. we lost but i hope we see them again in the playoffs. f**k the seahawks

Plus injuries
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
You gonna get raped

Seahawks are gonna get raped in the playoffs. You guys won't have the luxury of pumped in noise from the stadium speakers.

Who is you guys?
Share 49ersWebzone