LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 141 users in the forums

Two wins, then get boatraced.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is a disturbing trend that Harbaugh and the Niners have established this year. I don't know why this is happening, but it does not bode well for the playoffs.
So They beat the Cards in SF, hopefully get a bye and then wax someone in the playoffs and then get worked in the Championship game?
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Dec 23, 2012 at 8:11 PM ]
Really? You honestly think we are going ANYWHERE? We might not even beat Arizona next week...
GB gets Minnesota next week. I'm not holding my breath on any bye. This team is fading quick. Kaepernick looked like a rookie out there and our D is completely gassed.
Double post
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Dec 23, 2012 at 8:36 PM ]
Nobody is playing well there in SEA. Tom Brady and Rodgers had major issues there. This was of no surprise to me. We have to win so we never have to go there again this year if we plan on doing anything. Way too tough a team and environmental mixture to deal with especially in the post season.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
GB gets Minnesota next week. I'm not holding my breath on any bye. This team is fading quick. Kaepernick looked like a rookie out there and our D is completely gassed.
I agree that the team has been on a slow fade punctuated by a week like last week. They don't seem to have it together like they did at this time last year. They aren't executing well, aren't as physical. I would bet this is not a superbowl year and we may really need to retool some positions for next year, like the d line and wide receiver, especially if Manningham has an ACL....Last year the football gods were more with us than this year. The ebb and flow of fortune...
Assuming GB wins next week, WWL puts us losing in Atlanta in the division rd of the playoffs. At this point I'll be stunned if that doesn't happen.
What worries me is this:

- already lost to Minnesota
- dominated by Seattle
- tough to beat Green Bay twice in Green Bay
- ATL is built like all the teams we lost to, but they're better.
- couldn't stop Wilson an Ponder from running on us and we may need to face RG3

My confidence in this team is fading quick.
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Really? You honestly think we are going ANYWHERE? We might not even beat Arizona next week...

Really? Get real. This team, even with all the injuries, can beat Ryan Lindlley or Bobby Hoyer at QB. Don't be ridiculous.

What worries me is this:

- dominated by Seattle

Yea same here, more cause of all the injuries mounting up though
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
What worries me is this:

- dominated by Seattle

Yea same here, more cause of all the injuries mounting up though

yep. were done... as much as i hate to say it. its all formality at this point....
VD
Manningham
Hunter
Williams

f**k
NM, my bad
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Dec 23, 2012 at 9:18 PM ]
Postseason has yet to begin...

Need to remain positive. This team has:
-Beat GB in Lambeau
-Held Seattle 6 points at Candlestick
-Beat the Pats

Once Smith comes back, the defense should play at a championship level.
Share 49ersWebzone