LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 361 users in the forums

Put on your Minnesota Vikings gear

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Packers lose and all is forgotten. I will add this, if we had won tonight then this regular season would have finished identical to last year: #2 seed and on hot streak

Adversity is good
Facing a team in Do or Die mode to measure up against is good
Seeing all the leaks and chinks in the armor is good

I guarantee we will not face a more difficult atmosphere and hungry team than tonight.
We need that playoff bye because of all the injuries.
Definitely, I'll be rooting for AP and Ponder's sorry ass.
Originally posted by strickac:
Definitely, I'll be rooting for AP and Ponder's sorry ass.

lol
They are one win away from the playoffs.

They just went on the road and beat a team trying to clinch a first seed.

Hoping they come out hungry and ready. Hoping their defense makes stops and ADP has a big game.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Go Vikings!
I give the Vikings a really good possibility of winning next week. The fact that it is at home game for them is a huge advantage and the fans will be out in full force because a playoff spot is on the line for them too. GB is also thin at WR now that Nelson is still out and now Cobb was hurt and his status is uncertain.
That dome better be rockin!!
we need all we can to get that 2nd seed back. Lets hope the Vikings repay us for week 3.
I see the rationality here, but I'm still pissed about '87. That loss still gets under my skin.

WhyTF would we have vikings gear?

This is the thread about this that somebody already started and got moved to the proper forum.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
I see the rationality here, but I'm still pissed about '87. That loss still gets under my skin.

THIS!! God I'll never ever ever forget that day. I remember I was sooooo confident that the 49ers would win that game and fly thru the Super Bowl that year no doubt and as Coach Walsh said at the time, " The Most Traumatic Incident in all his years in Sports" which was oh so true. That loss Hurt even more than those 2 Cowgirl Losses and the Cheesehead losses. Anyway I do hope the ViQueens do beat the Cheeseheads and that we can beat the Tards.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
No freakin way I want us in either Lambeau or Seachicken Stadium in the play-offs, good places to stay out of.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Sorry to admit this but I was worried about the Vikings and took the 10 1/2 points, figured we would still win but not by double digits.
Funny as it sounds (in all 'get-out'), if the Vikings get a win Sunday, I'll totally forget week 3 ever happened.
Share 49ersWebzone