#1. This was my biggest concern going into last weeks game and I was VERY impressed with the turnaround in one week. I think Harbaugh is good at learning lessons and we'll keep getting the calls in with plenty of time.
#2. I love watching our line collapse the pocket, yeah we were low on sacks vs. Brady, but the pressure was consistent and forced him to make many an early throw or throw it away. I loved that this pressure came from the front four also. Good observation, I think we run the same pressure scheeme this weekend, but instead of focusing on the underneath coverage behind it, one backer will go heads up on Wilson.
#3. Ugh, this has bothered me for years! Every coach in the NFL thinks playing soft is a good idea at some point, It's not. Sure you can get away with running prevent against a suppar QB, but the good ones always have and always will burn you. Football is not golf, you can't lay up and expect good things to happen.
#4. Our coaches need to understand that running out the clock does not require running the ball, it requires long sustained drives. However your team normally has success driving the field is how you should play when you are looking to control the clock. Against good teams anyway.
#5. That was painful to watch, I love Kaep, have since I first saw him torch the SD D in preseason. But that snap issue is SCARRY!!
GO NINERS!