LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 234 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i just do not want to hear any more talk of our players being tired. terrible excuse and you hear no other team or coaches whining about this
Originally posted by cciowa:
i just do not want to hear any more talk of our players being tired. terrible excuse and you hear no other team or coaches whining about this
Let's be honest here. They're all tired. Every team is beaten up by two-thirds through every season. Read some player's memoirs about playing in the NFL. Just because people aren't saying it doesn't mean they're not tired. Personally, I find Harbaugh's honesty about it a little refreshing. Is it an excuse? No, because all of them are in the same boat. But, it's honest.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I dont expect Justin to be able to contribute much even if he does play. The rest of the defense needs to step up its game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
complete tear within one series.
Originally posted by susweel:
I dont expect Justin to be able to contribute much even if he does play. The rest of the defense needs to step up its game.

I agree, but I think it is possible that he will still be able to occupy two blockers and not get moved off the hole. He'll obviously not be at full speed on tackling, but if he can't be moved, that will mean a lot to the run defense. I'm just surprised and encouraged that he's out there practicing. The guy is just phenomenal.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Well, but I think that's what the brace is for. Will it even allow the arm to move into a position to tear? I don't know.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for 80849er4life.
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Anybody else wanna see Seattle next week.......(Just so that all the Seahawk fans that been coming on here talking sh** to eat some major crow)

Nope, I'm good! Let em go knock around or knock out dem Falcons! I get the revenge factor, but it's like if the Giants were in the playoffs to me, I do not want to see them at all.

Losing the NFC Champ game to the Hawks wouldn't sit as well as if we had to go to Atlanta and lost there.

If we're fortunate to have 4 home playoff games these last two years, we better win em both this time! No excuses!

Nothing would sit well with me, I was just saying, I would absolutely hate the Hawks comin to the Stick and beating us in that game. We'd be favored vs the Hawks and not at Atlanta, so the expectations wouldn't be as big on the road. I'd be mad if we lost either, way!!!! If we get to that game, we HAVE to win it because going to the NFC Champ game 3 years in a row is damn near impossible these days!!!!

U really think the Seahawks would come into Candlestick and beat us?????

Can we at least not pretend that's not possible? Give the Seahawks their due. They deserve it. They're a very good team this year. I can easily see the Niners knocking them out at home in the NFC championship game. But there is no way I'm sure about that. Come on. The Seahawks just got finished knocking the Niners around worse than any team this season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Huey Lewis ‏@Huey_Lewis_News

It's official - we will be singing the National Anthem at the S.F. 49ers playoff game on January 12 at Candlestick . GO 49ers
Originally posted by Jcool:

It's official - we will be singing the National Anthem at the S.F. 49ers playoff game on January 12 at Candlestick . GO 49ers

Back to the Future! I'm hoping it's going to be the '80's again!

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Back to the Future! I'm hoping it's going to be the '80's again!
they did it last season (Saints Game)
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Can we at least not pretend that's not possible? Give the Seahawks their due. They deserve it. They're a very good team this year. I can easily see the Niners knocking them out at home in the NFC championship game. But there is no way I'm sure about that. Come on. The Seahawks just got finished knocking the Niners around worse than any team this season.

Im not pretending....I am 100% confident that the Seahawks would lose if they came into Candlestick this year in the playoffs.....u should be too.....
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

wonder if teams will target that arm with a karate chop whilst going in for a block. dudes be dirty in the trenches.
No Niner football this weekend
Almost wish we had a game this week... Can't wait!
Share 49ersWebzone