There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by BayArea:
I would rather have Atlanta on the road in the NFC championship than any other team.

Yea, especially because the likeliest scenario has us hosting GB in the divisional round, we would pretty much have to prepare for 2 identical downfield passing attacks.

The matchups favor us, as well (no matter how much Justin Smith will be as effective). I count on the Falcons to put everything on the table against the Seahawks/Skins, and be drained around the time we roll into town.
I dont know I think the Vikes will beat Green bay once again, i mean A.P got almost 200 yards in rushing...
IF we play the Pack i think we could get the W with the running backs we have in our Squad.. if we play the Skins ... their D is decent but i think we can beat them.. RG3 will meet P.Willis and Bowman ... with special guest A.Smith very easy...
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:
I dont know I think the Vikes will beat Green bay once again, i mean A.P got almost 200 yards in rushing...
IF we play the Pack i think we could get the W with the running backs we have in our Squad.. if we play the Skins ... their D is decent but i think we can beat them.. RG3 will meet P.Willis and Bowman ... with special guest A.Smith very easy...

'Skins got a decent defense? Since when?
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:

And he had even more yards when they played them at Green Bay!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by BayArea:
I would rather have Atlanta on the road in the NFC championship than any other team.

Yea, especially because the likeliest scenario has us hosting GB in the divisional round, we would pretty much have to prepare for 2 identical downfield passing attacks.

The matchups favor us, as well (no matter how much Justin Smith will be as effective). I count on the Falcons to put everything on the table against the Seahawks/Skins, and be drained around the time we roll into town.

Agreed ... with both of you.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
football night in america bracket just showed we play winner of sea/wsh/dal

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

This can only happen if Minnesota beats GB.
Originally posted by jones49:

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

Yeah, I don;t see that happening again, especially in GB.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

AP is going to run wild.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

For us to play Seattle again in divisional round the two lower seeds need to win next week. That would mean the 6 plays Atlanta and we play the 5 (Seattle)
the niners have not won back to back division titles since 1994 1995
Nicejob boys.
How did the Rams play the Seahawks? They held them to 20 points.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

Because the Rams are a solid up and coming team under Fisher, been telling people that but no one wants to believe me.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

Because the Rams are a solid up and coming team under Fisher, been telling people that but no one wants to believe me.

they also have a ton of picks in the upcoming draft due to the RG3 trade. I think in the following draft also. So will be much better in the years to come. We will have the best top to bottom division in the NFL by next year if the Cards get a decent qb.