There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

If you had told me at the beginning of the season that we would have 11 wins, win the division, and not ever have a "losing streak" where we lost more than one game at a time, I would have been happy. If you told me the catch was that we don't win more than 2 games in a row, I probably would have said ok...because of the fact that we never had a losing streak.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...I was as upset as anyone after the loss last week. But I think we'll be OK. I like this team's chances moving forward
Last week: We're so terrible! We're gonna be the 5th seed and lose in the first round, we dont deserve to be in the playoffs!! Fire Harbozo and Kaepernick!!
This week: We are the best teamz evar! We are gonna win the Super Bowlz!!
Happy we Got a bye it was starting to look scary.
it looks more like we will get green bay in the 2nd round. what you guys think??
Not worried at all about playing in Atlanta. I think our first game will be the hardest if we play Atlanta in the championship game.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
I want our crowd to go as crazy as it did last year in the Saints playoff game. If our crowd can rock the 'Stick like that again, and if our defense can force a couple of turnovers, I like our chances against any team in that first playoff game. However, if I had to pick a dream scenario, it would be for Dallas to be the NFC East champ, crush Seattle in their house, then come here to get crushed by us
Originally posted by Baldie:
it looks more like we will get green bay in the 2nd round. what you guys think??

Probably. Minnesota barely pulled it off at home, so it's hard to see them winning at lambeau.
Originally posted by ace52:
I want our crowd to go as crazy as it did last year in the Saints playoff game. If our crowd can rock the 'Stick like that again, and if our defense can force a couple of turnovers, I like our chances against any team in that first playoff game. However, if I had to pick a dream scenario, it would be for Dallas to be the NFC East champ, crush Seattle in their house, then come here to get crushed by us

I thought Seattle has to play away next weekend.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace52:

That would be my dream scenario also, but I think Dallas is the most dangerous team if they get in the playoffs.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Probably. Minnesota barely pulled it off at home, so it's hard to see them winning at lambeau.

Antoine Winfield has a broken hand and AD is coming off a career high for carries in a game.
YAY 4 whole weeks of rest now for cowboy!

It wont be easy for them. They split with Minnesota this season and AP combined for 400 yards and 3 TD's in those games.

Probably the best matchup for us (any team without an AD or Lynch is no problem for us), we faced them in week #1 in their house when they had a full deck of cards, and we still could have won that game by more than the result showed. -Now they'll be short a couple of guys, and they'll be in hostile territory.
Minnesota is gonna get blown out at Lambeau. We play the packers and win, and Atlanta will lose to Wash or Seattle. Those are my picks.
Is Harvin done for the season?