There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
niners vs seahawks for divisional , book it! and this time we will be ready for the seacocks. pay back.

that means the vikes beat the GB in GB.

Not happening unless ap runs for 200 plus and keeps Rodgers off the field. Vikings d couldn't stop them today and no way they do better in the cold in gb. We will be playing gb
If I had to choose an opponent to play at this point, I'd rank it as follows: Cowboys Redskins Hawks/Packers even I really dont want to play a physical Seahawks team since they're a divisional opponent, regardless if anyone thinks Jim will be ready. The Packers, even though they lost, are on fire on offense. Our D really needs a pass rush on Rodgers. The good thing I saw from the Lambs/Hawks game today was that the Hawks OL looked bad.
ah ok, well we beat pack already, but they playing alot better since, we can beat em again!!

always scary facing an aaron Rodgers led team. Not having to go to lambeau is almost as big as getting the bye. This is one of the only years I can remember that I can see any nfc playoff team beating any other team, talent is close with the exception of maybe Minnesota.
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
My God.

How do this many people not know how the playoffs work?!?!?!

No crap! cant believe how noone knows that we are going to Atlanta this coming Sunday!

I prefer to play Green Bay over Seattle or Washington. I think the combination of a better defense, better rushing attack, and a scrambling qb makes those 2 squads more dangerous than Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay's one dimensial attack no matter how good it is.

If we end up with Green Bay and at Atlanta I like our chances.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
niners vs seahawks for divisional , book it! and this time we will be ready for the seacocks. pay back.

that means the vikes beat the GB in GB.

Not happening unless ap runs for 200 plus and keeps Rodgers off the field. Vikings d couldn't stop them today and no way they do better in the cold in gb. We will be playing gb

we beat them there
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I prefer to play Green Bay over Seattle or Washington. I think the combination of a better defense, better rushing attack, and a scrambling qb makes those 2 squads more dangerous than Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay's one dimensial attack no matter how good it is.

Our best road imo.

Yeah, GB in our house plus a trip to the 'fair-weather-dome' would be cake. Revenge against two teams which f**ked us out of a SB beth in the late 90s.
I wanna see a Seattle vs. Washington geme next week. Make Pete take his smurf all the way across country, and then lose!!!

Packers gonna win at home, so Niners should be playing Washington at the stick in two weeks. IMHO
football night in america bracket just showed we play winner of sea/wsh/dal

That actually cannot be complete. We play the highest seed of the team that makes it through the divisional round. Atlanta will play the lowest seed. In other words, if Minn beats GB we would play the winner of see/wsh/dal, but if GB wins, we would play GB.

Couldn't agree more.
Originally posted by SFrush:

Couldn't agree more.

You know GB will be beat up bad after playing Minn two weeks in a row too...they already had one of their starting DE's go out with a season ending injury just today against Minn. They will be limping into an away against us in the Stick baby...ready with Justin Smith back
[ Edited by bigwads on Dec 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM ]
Originally posted by bigwads:
That actually cannot be complete. We play the highest seed of the team that makes it through the divisional round. Atlanta will play the lowest seed. In other words, if Minn beats GB we would play the winner of see/wsh/dal, but if GB wins, we would play GB.
I wouldn't mind seeing GB come to the Stick in two weeks.

I do want to see Seattle crushed in Washington, or in Dallas.
bring on whoever, we got 2 weeks of game planing, im sure we will be ready to go.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I think Dallas are the most dangerous team if they get in the playoffs.