There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

football night in america bracket just showed we play winner of sea/wsh/dal
If J. "Cowboy" Smith can give us a boost, our defense plays up to our "gold standard", and we avoid turnovers, we should be Superbowl bound...
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Packers win and Seattle win = we play the Packers
Packers win and Wash/Dallas win = we play the Packers
Minnesota win and Seattle win = we play Seattle
Minnesota win and Wash/Dallas win = we play Wash/Dallas

QFT
I love you 49ers bros!!!! Enjoy this fixing to watch the cowgirls loose
If we play the Packers I want every single season ticket holder to make sure they don't sell their tickets to packer fans. I have had enough hearing our opponents fans being louder than our own fans during a game--especially the playoffs (this is in reference to our past playoff games with the packers at the stick and not last year vs. the saints).
Simple way to look at it is we play the highest winning seed left after next weekend. Most likely the Pack but could be hawks, Cowboy/skins winner
Hell yes! go niners!

I was sooooo nervous watching the end of that vikes game.
Originally posted by jrg:
Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

Bring it on. That would be so sweet.
that's only if the better seed wins both games. that is just how they show the bracket. trust me we play the packers if they win, if the packers lose we play the winner of seahawks vs nfc east champ
Thank You Vikings. I can now appreciate this song...

Originally posted by jrg:

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

thats how i see it too, i think dallas and washington are soft, i see seattle winning and coming to our house
niners vs seahawks for divisional , book it! and this time we will be ready for the seacocks. pay back.

that means the vikes beat the GB in GB.
Originally posted by cory4903:
that's only if the better seed wins both games. that is just how they show the bracket. trust me we play the packers if they win, if the packers lose we play the winner of seahawks vs nfc east champ
ah ok, well we beat pack already, but they playing alot better since, we can beat em again!!
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Here is what I would like to see Cowboys beat Skins then beat Hawks only to have to come to SF and get a major beat down.

I'd love to host the Cowboys, but I think Washington has a better shot at beating Seattle (Seattle will have to fly farther across the country, and into a harsher environment).