There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Originally posted by kray28:
Vikings being the lowest seed means the only scenario we would see them in would be the NFC Championship.

Yeah !!!! We won it great lets next week playoffs play off and just rest
Originally posted by Baldie:
Just hope we don't have to face Peterson in the playoffs though......

So who do we play in the 2nd round? Do we know yet?

Really?

Nearly 1500 posts, years of watching football and you dont realize we wont know who the Niners play until AFTER the first round?

The Webzone...always bursting with talented individuals!
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
We will play the winner of 3 seed versus 4 seed. So it looks like one of Packers/Dallas/Washington.

#3 seed plays the #6 seed. If MIN wins, we would play the winner of the #4 vs. #5 seed. Otherwise, we play GB.
Originally posted by xela510:
We will play the winner of 3 seed versus 4 seed. So it looks like one of Packers/Dallas/Washington.

Doesnt the 3 seed play the 6 seed?

Uggh you're right. So we actually play the winner of 4 and 5 which is: Dallas/Washington/Seattle.

not true either. we play the best remaining seed. we could play the 3 4 or 5 depending on what happens.
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:

Really?

Nearly 1500 posts, years of watching football and you dont realize we wont know who the Niners play until AFTER the first round?

I think he's asking which two potential teams we would be facing. Probably should have been assumed...
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Rest fellas!! Keap will get the chance to sync with Vernon and AJ. Harbaugh will use every second to scheme.. Justin gets rest!!!!!

Harbaugh need to worry about his kicker.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
This Superbowl run will rely squarely on the foot of David Akers....
That concerns me We need to score more so that don't happen.

must bring in someone!
Absolutely! I hope JH bring a guy in to shake loose whatever it is in Akers' head.
Originally posted by cory4903:
Originally posted by xela510:

Doesnt the 3 seed play the 6 seed?

Uggh you're right. So we actually play the winner of 4 and 5 which is: Dallas/Washington/Seattle.

not true either. we play the best remaining seed. we could play the 3 4 or 5 depending on what happens.
we're going to get the packers first in all likelihood.
niners vs seahawks for divisional , book it! and this time we will be ready for the seacocks. pay back.

Really?

My God.

How do this many people not know how the playoffs work?!?!?!
Exactly. We won't play the Vikes at all, unless we both run the table and they meet us at the Stick in the NFC Champ game. We'll play GB/DAL/WAS in 2 weeks.
[ Edited by Beezy33 on Dec 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM ]
My God.

How do this many people not know how the playoffs work?!?!?!

maybe because this is only our 2nd appearance since 2003?
We really need this by too. It gives Cowboy an extra week to get healthy. This is big
Yes I can see us hosting the Green Bay Packers in two weeks at Candlestick park. That's a team we've beaten once and I think we can do it again. Too bad we have so many injuries. But with Kap to Crabtree on fire we've got one of those hot QB/WR combinations that we've not had for a long time.