Great week, very good season!!!! But, this is just a stepping stone.
Bye Week "to do" List:
1. Give our defense, particularly Justin Smith REST and LOTS of it.
2. Create more packages for LMJ, he can be a great spell for Frank and the loss of Kendall Hunter can be somewhat minimized in the postseason.
3. Albeit small, give AJ Jenkins more reps as a role-player -- we need defenses to play Crabtree and Moss honest, even if it means fake reverses and "zero" routes, his presence needs to be honored.
4. Produce more reps for Vernon Davis and Colin Kaepernick -- While I love the emergence of Crabtree, we all know the impact that Vernon Davis can have on the big stage.
5. Hire the best sports psychologists and help David Akers with his mental woes, please! All points will matter here on out, we need him to be confident.
I'd rather be a homer than a pessimist, but no team is perfect; let's finish what we started last year
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Dec 30, 2012 at 5:03 PM ]