There are 207 users in the forums

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
I would rather have Atlanta on the road in the NFC championship than any other team.

Yea, especially because the likeliest scenario has us hosting GB in the divisional round, we would pretty much have to prepare for 2 identical downfield passing attacks.
THE SUPERBOWL IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW THINGS FELL RIGHT INTO OUR LAPS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

MAN, THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!
Originally posted by ace52:
Originally posted by titan:
That would be my dream scenario also, but I think Dallas is the most dangerous team if they get in the playoffs.

Dallas is tough, but I just think that we play better against QBs that are not very mobile. Russel Wilson and RGIII would give our defense more problems IMO.

Aaron Rodgers is deceptively mobile too, dont forget
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Originally posted by diablo:
I want our crowd to go as crazy as it did last year in the Saints playoff game. If our crowd can rock the 'Stick like that again, and if our defense can force a couple of turnovers, I like our chances against any team in that first playoff game. However, if I had to pick a dream scenario, it would be for Dallas to be the NFC East champ, crush Seattle in their house, then come here to get crushed by us

That would be my dream scenario also, but I think Dallas is the most dangerous team if they get in the playoffs.

are you kidding?

No man...who wouldn't be afraid of a 8-7 team with a mistake prone QB and week secondary?

I don't base it on records, I base it on offense that could explode and put up serious numbers and history. When certain teams meet records don't matter and with our history with Dallas it will be a tough game.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Dallas is tough, but I just think that we play better against QBs that are not very mobile. Russel Wilson and RGIII would give our defense more problems IMO.
Aaron Rodgers is deceptively mobile too, dont forget
this a better packer team than in week 1
Awesome wrapup on another fine season. Feels damn good coz iwe're close to gettin back to when postseason was EXPECTED.

Niners all day everyday - Let's GO!!
Originally posted by sfout:
I would rather have Atlanta on the road in the NFC championship than any other team.

Yea, especially because the likeliest scenario has us hosting GB in the divisional round, we would pretty much have to prepare for 2 identical downfield passing attacks.

The matchups favor us, as well (no matter how much Justin Smith will be as effective). I count on the Falcons to put everything on the table against the Seahawks/Skins, and be drained around the time we roll into town.
I dont know I think the Vikes will beat Green bay once again, i mean A.P got almost 200 yards in rushing...
IF we play the Pack i think we could get the W with the running backs we have in our Squad.. if we play the Skins ... their D is decent but i think we can beat them.. RG3 will meet P.Willis and Bowman ... with special guest A.Smith very easy...
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:
I dont know I think the Vikes will beat Green bay once again, i mean A.P got almost 200 yards in rushing...
IF we play the Pack i think we could get the W with the running backs we have in our Squad.. if we play the Skins ... their D is decent but i think we can beat them.. RG3 will meet P.Willis and Bowman ... with special guest A.Smith very easy...

'Skins got a decent defense? Since when?
Originally posted by Delinquentwayz:

And he had even more yards when they played them at Green Bay!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by sfout:

The matchups favor us, as well (no matter how much Justin Smith will be as effective). I count on the Falcons to put everything on the table against the Seahawks/Skins, and be drained around the time we roll into town.

Agreed ... with both of you.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
football night in america bracket just showed we play winner of sea/wsh/dal

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

This can only happen if Minnesota beats GB.
Originally posted by jones49:

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

Yeah, I don;t see that happening again, especially in GB.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

AP is going to run wild.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Seattle @ San Francisco

PAYBACK.

For us to play Seattle again in divisional round the two lower seeds need to win next week. That would mean the 6 plays Atlanta and we play the 5 (Seattle)
Share 49ersWebzone