LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

NFC West Champs! 2nd seed!! (End of Reg Season)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
I bet during playoffs they'll give kaep. more freedom to run.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by kray28:
Pretty quiet in here. This game is not meaningless. We need to win,

Or is everyone just demoralized?

Getting warmed up to go :)

This game is huge for this organization, back-to-back division titles is something to be proud of, specially seeing where this team used to be (in the trash).
Let's do this!!!!!!!
I don't think the Vikings are going to hook us up with a first round bye. Just don't have a good feeling about it.
prediction time 35 to 10 C.K. throws for 300 Moss gets one T.D. Jenkins gets two.Gore rush's for 90 yds. and two T.D. rush
Gus Johnson calling the game today, gotta love listening to him
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD9671:
prediction time 35 to 10 C.K. throws for 300 Moss gets one T.D. Jenkins gets two.Gore rush's for 90 yds. and two T.D. rush

jenkins 2 TDs eh?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
Yeah right the Cardinals are going to play us like it is the superbowl. They would like nothing more than to f**k our entire season over. Easy trap game as I bet our team thinks this will be a gimme forgetting how many times we were taught a lesson in this situation.
we better take control early and not f**k around with these guys and give them hope like we did with miami
Originally posted by jrg:

jenkins 2 TDs eh?

Let's start with two catches lol
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

how many sacks for AD?

A.S. f**K it 4 sacks

I've thrown up, my hand is swollen as f**k, I'm about to eat some menudo to kill this hangover, then eat tamales, and watch my mother f**king 49ers get a win.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Yes because all that matters is a W

i think it matters how we get that win today.
Originally posted by cciowa:
we better take control early and not f**k around with these guys and give them hope like we did with Miami

cant turn the ball over against these guys, when their games are close its because their d gets some turnovers. Also key, we cannot settle for fgs in the redzone
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I've thrown up, my hand is swollen as f**k, I'm about to eat some menudo to kill this hangover, then eat tamales, and watch my mother f**king 49ers get a win.

dare i ask why your hand is swollen?
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

dare i ask why your hand is swollen?

Apparently I punched a wall when I stubbed my foot outside last night. I think it could also be from over fapping.
Share 49ersWebzone