There are 231 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Met Dwight "The Catch" Clark

He was here in El Paso, TX at a bar doing a radio interview. Dude is a very laid back cool guy. He said a lot of great stories..said some ones ive never heard before also. Dwight had his box with the 5 superbowl rings which was awesome!! Like I said before very chill, took a few tequila shots and pounded a few beers then was asked about concusions and if he ever had some...he said he had about 8 but only came out for one...of course Smith was brought up for obvious reasons to which dwight said this,"I dont think he will ever come out of a game again haha" lol he also said alex has been a good qb past 2 years under harbaugh and he must see something great in kaep and we should trust him. Ummm also pretty much kept saying f**k the cowboys thay he is glad they are still crying over 81 lol. I briefly spoke with him when I got a pic and a few autographs and asked what option he was on the catch. He said he was the #2 option with Freddy being the #1. Very very cool guy I know I know the webzone is pics or it didnt happen, im on my phone and dont know how to post from here but soon as I get a computer ill post. Also you can check out instagram.com/ihaterobby

Ps he said he never was a big T.O fan
cool story

really
pics or GTFO.
Here's a really great guy. My friend was at some convention a few months back and she sent me a text that she was sitting with an ex-niner and he was really cool. Said his name was Dwight something lol. I immediately told her to take a pic and see if I could get his autograph. She got a signed book and I got a signed napkin lol. And I love it :)

Originally posted by SQLGeek:
Here's a really great guy. My friend was at some convention a few months back and she sent me a text that she was sitting with an ex-niner and he was really cool. Said his name was Dwight something lol. I immediately told her to take a pic and see if I could get his autograph. She got a signed book and I got a signed napkin lol. And I love it :)

I have jerrys autograph on a napkin too lol . But yeah he is super cool
Originally posted by TexasNiner915:

sick. u two should've replicated The Catch in the parking lot.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
pics or GTFO.

waits on Fricker to one up the story
Very cool bro.
Dwight Clark is my neighboor.
Your F**Ken luck ! Bro!
Im from Las Cruces right down the road. my jaw would have dropped if i saw those rings
[ Edited by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT on Dec 19, 2012 at 1:40 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Sweet! I always liked Freddie more but Dwight was da' man!
nice. Its funny that you mentioned he was doing a radio interview in a bar because listening to one of the KNBR podcast on Clark it sounded like he was in a bar.