Are they including YAC for the completed passes, or was I just wrong about how often they throw deep?
Doesn't include YAC, but Kaep has thrown a much higher percentage of passes in the 15-20 yard range.
There are 730 users in the forums
Are they including YAC for the completed passes, or was I just wrong about how often they throw deep?
Originally posted by vaden:
Are they including YAC for the completed passes, or was I just wrong about how often they throw deep?
Doesn't include YAC, but Kaep has thrown a much higher percentage of passes in the 15-20 yard range.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:Originally posted by vaden:Quote:Are they including YAC for the completed passes, or was I just wrong about how often they throw deep?
Doesn't include YAC, but Kaep has thrown a much higher percentage of passes in the 15-20 yard range.
Every single touchdown he threw yesterday was at least 20 yards. The big play potential of the offense has definitely picked up.
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
This is NOT to debate quarterbacks, but to get factual information. I remember someone on here posting a link that last year Smith was rated almost last for pass attempts over 10 and 15 yards. On another board someone posted this.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/14001/colin-kaepernick
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/8416/alex-smith
At least this year it seems the past attempts over 20 yards are similar. I don't think this accounts for Sunday's game against the Patriots.
Are they including YAC for the completed passes, or was I just wrong about how often they throw deep?
Remember, this thread is for nothing but FACTUAL information, so please don't get it locked by debating quarterbacks. Thanks.
Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper:
This is NOT to debate quarterbacks, but to get factual information. I remember someone on here posting a link that last year Smith was rated almost last for pass attempts over 10 and 15 yards. On another board someone posted this.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/14001/colin-kaepernick
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/8416/alex-smith
At least this year it seems the past attempts over 20 yards are similar. I don't think this accounts for Sunday's game against the Patriots.
Are they including YAC for the completed passes, or was I just wrong about how often they throw deep?
Remember, this thread is for nothing but FACTUAL information, so please don't get it locked by debating quarterbacks. Thanks.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
http://wp.advancednflstats.com/playerstats.php?pos=QB
has your answers
% deep is the % the QB passes for greater than 15 yards (not including yards after catch YAC)
air yards per attempt is the yards the ball travels (does not include YAC)
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
http://wp.advancednflstats.com/playerstats.php?pos=QB
has your answers
% deep is the % the QB passes for greater than 15 yards (not including yards after catch YAC)
air yards per attempt is the yards the ball travels (does not include YAC)
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:Originally posted by ginseng1000:http://wp.advancednflstats.com/playerstats.php?pos=QB
has your answers
% deep is the % the QB passes for greater than 15 yards (not including yards after catch YAC)
air yards per attempt is the yards the ball travels (does not include YAC)
So he's dead last. LOL
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:Troy Smith was better than Colin Kaepernick
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:And English locks this in 3......2......