There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any place to see what was not televised last night?

Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
You didnt switch channels to watch the game?

LOL. Huge fail by the OP. I switched that sh*t with the quickness.

EDIT: just saw he doesn't get CNBC. That blows.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Dec 17, 2012 at 5:23 PM ]
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
You didnt switch channels to watch the game?

We had no options at the time the speech came on. That is why I started the thread. We are on a small cable network that does give us an option.

Anybody?

Sorry to hear that. No CNBC or the other NBC station? Where do you live if you dont mind me asking.

I missed the darn TD by moss too. I had no clue the game was going to switch to CNBC. I was going ballistic that they switched the game. I didn't find out until my buddy texted me "Moss TD" and i replied back with "I didn't see it because of Obama". I didn't watch the pre-game but he then says Costas said it 5 times during pre game that they are switching stations for a bit. I felt like a moron...LOL
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arch49er/303278646350041

Brilliant! Thank you very much and props to Arch49er, this made my day.
the game is bound to be replayed on NFLN during the week. thatll also have sideline behind the scenes stuff not shown during the live broadcast. cant wait to see that stuff.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,131
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arch49er/303278646350041

Thank you but the link on that page also left out all the the game during the president's speech. Did I miss the correct link?
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arch49er/303278646350041

Thank you but the link on that page also left out all the the game during the president's speech. Did I miss the correct link?

haha s**t, didn't actually watch it yet
A Mexican channel
Thanks for the link to the Arch facebook site. That's awesome.

Surprised to see the mockery for people who didn't change the channel. I was out at a bar and had no idea that was an option. You'd think a sports bar tasked with showing football all day Sunday would be on top of that.
I saw it from the 40 yard line. It was nice. I think your best bet is NFL rewind at this point. I think the key plays made the highlight reel on NFL.com. It's a bunch of sloppy mess other than the TD though. So careful what you wish for.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Thanks for the link to the Arch facebook site. That's awesome.

Surprised to see the mockery for people who didn't change the channel. I was out at a bar and had no idea that was an option. You'd think a sports bar tasked with showing football all day Sunday would be on top of that.

I saw it at a bar too and heard the announcement, but knew the bar would find a way to f**k up.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
I saw it at a bar too and heard the announcement, but knew the bar would find a way to f**k up.

What is it with people at bars not being able to operate a TV? It's like they never saw one before if you ask them to change the channel. You think they can't run their TV at home?
[ Edited by VA49er on Dec 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM ]
Originally posted by VA49er:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
I saw it at a bar too and heard the announcement, but knew the bar would find a way to f**k up.

What is it with people at bars not being able to operate a TV? It's like they never saw one before if you ask them to change the channel. You think they can't run their TV at home?

It really is like something out of a slapstick routine. I've been to a sports bar every Sunday and Monday this season, so I've seen a lot of incompetence.
Wait second. I just got around to watching the youtube vid from the Arch49er fb profile, and it doesn't have the missing coverage. Have we still not answered the OP here?
soooo wait all i had to do was switch to CNBC ?
  • dj43
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,131
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Wait second. I just got around to watching the youtube vid from the Arch49er fb profile, and it doesn't have the missing coverage. Have we still not answered the OP here?

Not yet. Still looking for an answer. May have to wait for NFLN to show the replay. They haven't listed it yet.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home