LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 393 users in the forums

Any place to see what was not televised last night?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
I looked for a thread but did not find one. Is there any way to see what happened during the president's speech last night?
You didnt switch channels to watch the game?
If you have Comcast or AT&T on-demand you should be able to see a condensed version. Also, I'm guessing NFLN will reply this game
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 17, 2012 at 4:54 PM ]
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

This
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
i was really hoping that this thread was started by shaj.
[ Edited by Amir on Dec 17, 2012 at 4:58 PM ]
  • dj43

We had no options at the time the speech came on. That is why I started the thread. We are on a small cable network that does NOT give us an option.

Anybody?
[ Edited by dj43 on Dec 17, 2012 at 5:09 PM ]
You missed the Randy Moss TD.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dj43:

We had no options at the time the speech came on. That is why I started the thread. We are on a small cable network that does give us an option.

Anybody?

damn, that sucks.

ChazBoner normally records the game and puts up a link to be able to watch it. It's his way of getting into producing. You should PM him. He's a good dude.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Amir:

We had no options at the time the speech came on. That is why I started the thread. We are on a small cable network that does give us an option.

Anybody?

damn, that sucks.

ChazBoner normally records the game and puts up a link to be able to watch it. It's his way of getting into producing. You should PM him. He's a good dude.

Thanks. I'll do that. I've seen the replays of the Moss TD but I want to see the rest of it. I try to chart a lot of stuff during games so I want to see the rest of this one.

Anybody?

Sorry to hear that. No CNBC or the other NBC station? Where do you live if you dont mind me asking.
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for Phoenix49ers.
I looked for a thread but did not find one. Is there any way to see what happened during the president's speech last night?

Check the Torrents websites, someone usually ends up uploading the entire game on there. NFLN will replay the game sometime this week in condensed form, and if you're not a cheapskate you can buy NFL Game Rewind which allows you to watch every previous game in HD. I have that and like it a lot.
ninertalk. page 8 or nine thread named wishing you could rewatch the game? so sweeeeet
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Amir:

Anybody?

damn, that sucks.

Thanks. I'll do that. I've seen the replays of the Moss TD but I want to see the rest of it. I try to chart a lot of stuff during games so I want to see the rest of this one.

no problem dude. Make sure you also PM DaDivaReceiva15. He works at the local NBC in San Francisco and probably would be able to get you that footage. He's a good dude.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arch49er/303278646350041
Share 49ersWebzone