There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

did the ball hit ginn on the punt

it was ironic this was ed hoculi and his crew--they had the nfccg where a similar play occurred -like last year the ball seemed to take a new direction as it passed ginn but i think it was the bounce of the ball==was the williams play last year any more definitive?
It didn't.

But he's a moron for even being close to it.
no
Originally posted by kray28:
It didn't.

No, I don't think Ginn touched the ball. However, had they called it a fumble on the field, I don't think there would have been enough to overturn it. It was VERY close.

The Williams play in the NFCCG was more definitive. The ball clearly ricochet off his leg.
kinda looked like it tapped his cleat.
Nope missed him. I was still pissed at him, when can we find a point returner that realizes when the punt hits the ground get the fvck away, you already screwed up by not catching it now don't make it worse
No; but made me thing about Williams...
Our returners need to learn how to properly field a punt. This is getting ridiculous. Either you catch it cleanly, or get the f**k out of the way and let it go. Don't try to catch it on the run, and don't try to field it off a bounce. It's not that hard of a concept. Seely needs to drill it into their minds.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Peter Peter Peter Peter Peter

This is high school, basic football
didn't touch it and I have no idea what he was doing.
It didn't.

this
It didn't.

+1
noep
Very close...

What's with these idiots? How much football IQ do you really need in that situation?

On the flip side, LJ had a smart game. He stayed in bounds when he needed to run the clock, he protected the ball with everyone going for the strip...not to mention the biggest play of the game, in the form of a HUGE return.