There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

5 fumbles and a pick

Originally posted by mkmasn:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Our defense is a hell of a lot better than thiers...but yes, that is true. The first half was amazing...it is hard to put Brady on his heels like that.

He outplayed Brady in Brady's house. It was a huge game by Kaepernick, Niner fans might be talking about it for many years to come.

He played well, but he definitely DID NOT outplay Brady. He had 4 lucky bounces and a lucky fastball in the end zone that slipped through the defender's hands/

107.7 QB Rating > 68.9 QB Rating
I don't believe Alex wins that game in Foxboro tonight
Originally posted by Ballistic:

effff him

helllll to the NO

4TDS 1Int > 1TD 2INTs

Win>Loss
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
effff him

I'm not going to flame him, but I just dont believe that he would attempt some of the throws Kap tossed tonight IMO
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jreff22:
4 fumbles plus 1 INT gave away 5 drives.....
Walker fumble gave away 1 drive...
Akers miss gave away 1 drive...

7 drives killed because of mistakes. Or you can look at it like this, we only scored 14 points from full drives not helped by a turnover or long return. We need to play clean football.

really because one of those fumbles was picked up a ran in for a TD
Does that make you feel good going forward?

Conditions were a factor like it or not, our gooses looked completley cooked yet we manned up and won a game against a top 5 team in hostile territory...........Yes I feel good going forward
  • Amir
  • Veteran
No but it makes me feel good having a QB that can keep his poise in a hostile environment and throw for 4 TD's something Smith has never done...Also Wins against Chicago, NO, and NE and scoring more than 30 points in all of those as well makes me feel real good

i love you sin. no homo. or maybe homo.
Originally posted by Amir:
No but it makes me feel good having a QB that can keep his poise in a hostile environment and throw for 4 TD's something Smith has never done...Also Wins against Chicago, NO, and NE and scoring more than 30 points in all of those as well makes me feel real good

i love you sin. no homo. or maybe homo.

I love you too babe

He wouldn't have made as many mistakes and I believe he would have led more sustained drives in between the 28 unanswered points to help give the defense a rest.

Having said that. He never scored 4 tds.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm not upset about the mistakes. They tend to happen, especially in bad weather games.

What pissed me off were the three consecutive 3-and-outs that allowed NE back in the game.

This
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

helllll to the NO

hell no

he can't make those throws in that kind weather
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

4TDS 1Int > 1TD 2INTs

Win>Loss
6+
he attempted 25 passes to Bradys 65,,, based on his average 65 attempts would have given him 559 yards and 10 tds... just sayin.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

helllll to the NO

hell no

he can't make those throws in that kind weather
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

He wouldn't have made as many mistakes and I believe he would have led more sustained drives in between the 28 unanswered points to help give the defense a rest.

Having said that. He never scored 4 tds.

Why are we talking about this? Alex Smith is the backup. Colin balled today, props to him and let's do it again next week.